Belushi Farms on TV - Beginner's Problems

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I stumbled on a docu-drama about Jim Belushi and his quest for growing the Captain Jack's variety of bud while plagued by insects and slow moving workers. His treatment with Neem oil should serve as a "What Not To D" video... he sprayed a few hundred nice size clones with Neem, leaving the lights on ater treatment. Photo toxicity is explained very graphically and in a way to bring a tear to any growers eye..
Anyone else catch this? I think I saw the 1st episode, although it could be a repeat, IDK.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
I stumbled on a docu-drama about Jim Belushi and his quest for growing the Captain Jack's variety of bud while plagued by insects and slow moving workers. His treatment with Neem oil should serve as a "What Not To D" video... he sprayed a few hundred nice size clones with Neem, leaving the lights on ater treatment. Photo toxicity is explained very graphically and in a way to bring a tear to any growers eye..
Anyone else catch this? I think I saw the 1st episode, although it could be a repeat, IDK.
OMG.. I was gonna spray some neem on my plants tonight from just watching the first part of that episode, wow. By the way..that show is so stupid. They're trying to hard to be funny. But yeah, thanks for the post, I supposed if I sprayed just the lower section I'd be ok, maybe?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I like the show! Yeah, it’s pretty corny! But so is everything else on TV nowadays! Anything that helps lend a little legitimacy to using, and growing pot is all right with me. But it looks like it might be through!

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
I like the show! Yeah, it’s pretty corny! But so is everything else on TV nowadays! Anything that helps lend a little legitimacy to using, and growing pot is all right with me. But it looks like it might be through!
I'll finish watching the first episode.. just to see how they incorporate Capt Jack in it. Your right, any legitimacy to using is always a plus.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Oh, come on! Suck it up and watch the whole season! I think it’s only like three episodes! Lol!

Top Bottom