Bend Over Bitches-LVPK & Bubba Kush-SERIOUS LST

• Thread starter resinryder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
resinryder

resinryder

Here a some girls I've been veggin out for about 6 months in soil using mainly organic foods-Budswell, CalMag, Liguid Karma, Humic and Fulvic, along with some Fish Mix and Seaweed from time to time.
I just up-potted them to 7 gallon pots over the past couple of days and widened the bamboo racks I spread them out on.
They will be going into bloom in about 2 weeks.

First 3 up is the LVPK- The Last 3 are the Bubba Kush-Enjoy!

Bend over bitches lvpk  bubba kush serious lst
Bend over bitches lvpk  bubba kush serious lst 2
Bend over bitches lvpk  bubba kush serious lst 3
Bend over bitches lvpk  bubba kush serious lst 4
Bend over bitches lvpk  bubba kush serious lst 5
Bend over bitches lvpk  bubba kush serious lst 6
P

Papa_kush

damn son u did a trill trill job on those. Did u LST so much for space constraint or just expiriment? That LVPK looks great. Cant wait to see these fine ladies once you flower em...Keep at it homie.

F

FastForward

Mate, that is badass.... scrog stylee. Not sure I'd have the patience to veg for 6 months like that, but I'm sure you'll be more than loving life when those girls start to bloom :)

resinryder

resinryder

Papa_kush-Appreciate the kind words. I did it this way to open the plant up, get the max light penetration, and to get the biggest harvest off of these girls that I can get. Every bit of the plant gets light and in a few days I'll post a couple of new pics showing the new growth on them. Last time I used this method I got over 7 zips off the Bubba and over 9 zips on the PK.
They take up A LOT of space. Each plant when spread out are between 29 to 33 inches wide and 29 to 33 inches long. So unless you've got a lot of room it's a method I wouldn't recommend unless doing it on a much smaller scale.

FastForward-Patience is a virtue...lol.
When I do it this way, I am able to fit in 2 full hydro runs. So I plan it out in advance. I could speed up the process by using chem nutes on them but prefer to let them veg however they want with the organics.
Thanks for stopping by.

P

Papa_kush

Thats legit bro..9 zones off a PK is about as good as it gets mayne! Ima be posted up right here for the rest of this one

CBF

CBF

Supporter
No doubt^^

nice setup Resin, look forward to how they turn out.

CBF

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
looking nice mate thats some mad patience you have right there to veg something for 6 months.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
som bad bitches

im posted for these lil monsters

1luvbigherb

E

Easyrasta

doing it right bro,
i know that grow will be some tasty ass shit fo sho.
will they both fit under a 1000 or will you need two.
peace my friend
Ez

resinryder

resinryder

BiggerTom-Thanks man....me to;)

Papa_kush-Ya wants big yields ya gots to grow em big. Glad to have you following along.

theherbalizor-Good to see ya Herbie. Thanks

CBF-How goes it bro. Been a bit. Always enjoy seeing how they turn out myself, hehe

logic-It's an easy wait when other goodies are making their way through the rotation.

paulwarr41-Appreciate it.:yes

bigherb-Glad you like em. It was your interest in the LVPK that caused me to put the thread here. Hope you enjoy.

Easyrasta-Hi ya bro. Don't know of any other way of doing it...hehe
It's gonna take both the 1K's as only 2 will fit under each. If I had a taller cieling maybe I could get away with 1, but what the hell, it's only electricity..right:rofl

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
most appreciated brotha

wat a joy too watch n ill be watchin closely

1luvbigherb

G

grizz

Hey RR I remember seeing those babys on the visit I made. Cant wait to see the finish, cant belive your still vegging, wish I had some pictures of my scrogg, the ritchys diesel went 8 oz and the Chemdog D looks to be close to the same, chopping the grom tonight.

resinryder

resinryder

Looking forward to the finish myself grizz. Sounds like you got a nice haul off the rd and cd. Let me know how the grom finished out.

G

grizz

Looking forward to the finish myself grizz. Sounds like you got a nice haul off the rd and cd. Let me know how the grom finished out.
not bad at all RR, for my first scrog attempt anyway, always room for improvment though, finished chopping the grom tonight, will get back at ya with some dry weights, seems I always over estimate my yields.

resinryder

resinryder

UPDATE time.
I shut down the bloom room for the month of August. Power bill is knocking it out. Over 1100.00 last month so figured I'd give the room an unwanted rest, hehe
As a result of the wait, I had to re pot all the girls. They are in there new 15 gallon homes, well 3 are and the 4th will be tomorrow.
From 7 gallon pots to 15 gallon sounds a bit excessive, but due to the size of the 7 gallon, I had to find a pot large enough to give me at least an inch on the sides and bottom for new growth and moisture retention during the bloom cycle. Finally found a place that had wide pots but the 10 gallon was to small and the dimensions of the 15 gallon was perfect. So it's not really as big a jump in size as it sounds. I put a pic to show what I'm talking about.
The 3 girls have been retied and are not complaining about it, so we're all happy!
First pic shows the pot size I was talking about.
Second pic shows the progression of transplant dates they've been through.
The next 5 pics are the Bubba Kush #2 lady in the process of being tied down. The last pic shows the final width of the tied down girl.

LST Training Repot to 15 gal 011 Medium
LST Training Repot to 15 gal 009 Medium
LST Training Repot to 15 gal 001 Medium
LST Training Repot to 15 gal 002 Medium
LST Training Repot to 15 gal 003 Medium
LST Training Repot to 15 gal 008 Medium
LST Training Repot to 15 gal 010 Medium
Top Bottom