Beneficial Biologics Root Bloom

• Thread starter Joseph29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joseph29

Joseph29

Has anyone tried this stuff?? It's made by the same company that makes Seagreen!. It's a myco-bacterrial inoculant and what's different about this stuff is that they add no tricoderma and no ecto mycorrhizae. they say that adding tricoderma kills a lot of the mycorrhizae and that ecto mycorrhizae is pretty much useless to our type of plants. The thing is, is that I have never read a bad review on any of their products which is leading me to believe that this might be a kick ass product too. I emailed them and they told me that the application rate is 1tsp per gallon. And it's $42 for an 8 ounce jar. Anyone tried it?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Has anyone tried this stuff?? It's made by the same company that makes Seagreen!. It's a myco-bacterrial inoculant and what's different about this stuff is that they add no tricoderma and no ecto mycorrhizae. they say that adding tricoderma kills a lot of the mycorrhizae and that ecto mycorrhizae is pretty much useless to our type of plants. The thing is, is that I have never read a bad review on any of their products which is leading me to believe that this might be a kick ass product too. I emailed them and they told me that the application rate is 1tsp per gallon. And it's $42 for an 8 ounce jar. Anyone tried it?

ONLY some species of trichoderma will harm mycorrhizae. Otherwise they are compatible. T harzianum and T viride are both compatible. Actually there are studies that show that the combination of t. harzianum and certain endos produce BETTER results than either one used alone. There is an antagonistic effect for example when the T. harzianum permeated the cell wall of glomus intradices. When this happens though the glomus actually produces more P. Here is a link on the benefits of using them together.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21145086

and another:

Ecto mycos are useless for most plants. Good for trees. Oaks and shit.

This is a great company though. I got a few samples form them at the max yield show that I am going to put against my packs as soon as I get my space in order.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

ONLY some species of trichoderma will harm mycorrhizae. Otherwise they are compatible. T harzianum and T viride are both compatible. Actually there are studies that show that the combination of t. harzianum and certain endos produce BETTER results than either one used alone. There is an antagonistic effect for example when the T. harzianum permeated the cell wall of glomus intradices. When this happens though the glomus actually produces more P. Here is a link on the benefits of using them together.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21145086

and another:

Ecto mycos are useless for most plants. Good for trees. Oaks and shit.

This is a great company though. I got a few samples form them at the max yield show that I am going to put against my packs as soon as I get my space in order.

Were u at the show on saturday? I was chilling over by the H16 booth for a bit

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

I can save you the trouble Cap...hehe

Tested this product "Root Bloom" a while back and Cap's tri-pack produced better results as was expected. I did the test a while ago and I think I have the results and pics around here somewhere....

This is however one of the better products to use/get if for some crazy reason your not using Cap's products...LOL!!

Have yet to find/test any root powder products that have the concentration levels that Cap's tri-pack has, he did his home work well. And it is cheaper than any other similar product.

Its amazing effectiveness on getting rid of flying pest and other bugs that live in the soil, ALONE makes it well worth the asking price IMHO. Have tried many other products/methods in the past years and none of them ever eliminated gnats for example 100% like Cap's tri-pack did. GONE FOREVER!!

It also of course helps grow massive root systems in a very short amount of time.... the active biology at the root level also translates into things like less veg time needed, less flowering time, and increased quality and yields in the final product.

Seagreen has the most concentration and diversity of biology by far and no other "liquid" additive even comes close to this stuff. You can brew teas all day long and you will never reach the concentration and diversity that is Seagreen with NO brew time at all.

Note: It is not a comparison to powder type products as Seagreen is in a class all of its own IMO as far as liquid additives for root and general plant growth goes.

Couple Seagreen with Cap's tri-pack in a alternating fashion and you will seriously improve your game.......with out a doubt!

purpleberry

purpleberry

I wouldnt even bother using it. Just get sea green and caps tea combo kick ass. I have also not seen a soil gnat in a while. And the im really seeing some nice results from seagreen

opt1c

opt1c

the root bloom has a nice npk on it; from what i understand you can use it in place of other ferts in veg and be fine... i've tried it as a replacement for roots xl and my roots looked the same when using that product, rootsxl, or canna's rhizotonic

everything works with cap's packs :) with the exception of zone and h2o2 lol

on a related note their true blooms foliar for flower kicks ass; super dense nugs and zero bud rot

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
the root bloom has a nice npk on it; from what i understand you can use it in place of other ferts in veg and be fine... i've tried it as a replacement for roots xl and my roots looked the same when using that product, rootsxl, or canna's rhizotonic

everything works with cap's packs :) with the exception of zone and h2o2 lol

on a related note their true blooms foliar for flower kicks ass; super dense nugs and zero bud rot
Are you thinking of the Rootamentary? I know that it is a stand alone veg food and has a high NPK, pretty sure the Root Bloom is just endo myco & bene bacteria with no NPK :D

Joseph29

Joseph29

Seagreen has the most concentration and diversity of biology by far and no other "liquid" additive even comes close to this stuff. You can brew teas all day long and you will never reach the concentration and diversity that is Seagreen with NO brew time at all.

I wonder how they do it!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Are you thinking of the Rootamentary? I know that it is a stand alone veg food and has a high NPK, pretty sure the Root Bloom is just endo myco & bene bacteria with no NPK :D

The original formula for rootamentary was the best bottled nute I've ever used, blew away EVERYTHING else I've ever used in veg at just 2 ml/gal and no pH'ing. Haven't seen it do the thing since they changed the formula and it stopped smelling like straight ammonia though...I def use it as a foliar almost every spray.

As far as root bloom it's ok, about on par with every other rooting powder on the market.

N

nightmarecreature

I have used Root Bloom for about 2 years. I also used Great White for about 1 year and OGbiowar 3 packs for under a year. I have not noticed a single difference between any of them. I do know spore innoculants are expensive but I would go with OGBiowar because you get the most amount spores for the money, with OGBiowar you get atleast double the amount for the same cash.

On another note, if you are looking to kill bugs, ogbiowar does not work. I use Gnatrol for fungus gnats and Conserve SC for all the rest.

I use Sea Green as a foliar and a tiny bit in my teas. Its decent stuff but once this bottle runs out Im not buying another. Ive found better foliar sprays.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

I use Sea Green as a foliar and a tiny bit in my teas. Its decent stuff but once this bottle runs out Im not buying another. Ive found better foliar sprays.
Hey nightmarecreature i know this is a very old thread but im interested in what u have found as better foliar sprays?

N

nightmarecreature

Hey nightmarecreature i know this is a very old thread but im interested in what u have found as better foliar sprays?

Im not too big on foliar spraying anymore. Growmore Jumpstart is cheap and increases growth speed. Foliar spraying to correct deficiencies is not the correct way to go.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Im not too big on foliar spraying anymore. Growmore Jumpstart is cheap and increases growth speed. Foliar spraying to correct deficiencies is not the correct way to go.
cool i already have jumpstart. i will be using it this year with vitazyme

Top Bottom