Benes during flower ?

• Thread starter Mauihaole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mauihaole

New to using benes. Any info on the usage of them during flower please. Im outdoor in Hi in RO soil. Earth Juice line (grow,bloom,catalst,meta-k,microblast,big bloomin guano) is what I will be using for flower. Im going to be using great white, Azos, Mykos wp, molassas in my benebrew during veg mabe might add some humic and fulvic if I can aforde everything but as far as benes, humic and fulvic acids during flower I am clueless. Anyone with experiance with this Please share. Thank You

M

Mauihaole

Wow 90 veiws no replies. I have read some pretty silly simple questions on here with people that took time to reply same as the more complicated questions than I have asked. Does no body that read my question really not know or am I being shined off?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I use bennies during bloom all the way till around week 5-6

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Depends on which bennies. Mykos is not really useful unless you apply early in veg, and not so useful in hydro anyway due to the availability of nutes and general high P environments.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Does no body that read my question really not know or am I being shined off?

no one gets shined at the farm.

the other great thing you'll notice about the farm is that we generally don't attempt to answer questions we don't know the answer to. personally, this is one of the things i highly value about this place.

W

WildCajun

:party0044:Yep i read it ,dont know what the hell you are talking about i use a tokengrow tea mixture and taht is it i mix a tea bag with 5 gals.water soak the bag for 12 hours and only check my ph pryor to feeding ,easy quick and cheap and recults are great last grow indoors 4 plants 18 oz. i was happy . so no body is shinning you on Happy Farming ,Cajun:party0044:

K

kes5480

Wow 90 veiws no replies. I have read some pretty silly simple questions on here with people that took time to reply same as the more complicated questions than I have asked. Does no body that read my question really not know or am I being shined off?

hey Mauihaole
i use bennies all the way thru veg and then in flower i use em up till wk 4 one a 8week strain. and week5 on a 10week strain. This is for my indoor grow.
outdoor i dont have much experience and dont wanna give u wrong advice.
keep us updated bro.
peace
Kes

...I have read some pretty silly simple questions on here with people that took time to reply same as the more complicated questions than I have asked...

mauihaole...no such thing as a silly simple question when dealing with growing marijuana. LOL
if u dont ask then u will never kno. One thing I have noticed on this site is that many people dont know about the search option here..believe it or not u prolly arnt the first one to ask that question...im sure we are all guilty of doin this(posting a Q before even looking for urself). prolly not a huge deal but it does waste space and time. mauihaole im not talkin about u im just sayin people in general, so dont take it the wrong way my friend.
peace ya'll
Kes

M

Mauihaole

Farm ,

1st off I apoligise for being a rude doughbag. Thank you for all the info you have shared. I apoligise also for not searching for my answer a bit longer before posting the question. I think its awsome how most wont answer a question unless they have personal exp with the subject it just goes to show how truly helpful this place really is. Much respect to you all. I honestly just felt like I was welcomed to new fam. Once I get started I will be taken pics and doing a thread. Looking at Jan Start with RP OGKush#18 RP Sour Kush, GH Bubba Kush and mabe a few freebie from attitude. Thank you all again new fam at the farm.

M

Mauihaole

Oh ya Kes my pops usta say the only stupid question is the one thats never asked so your right their are no silly questions if you honestly dont know
word

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Farm ,

1st off I apoligise for being a rude doughbag. Thank you for all the info you have shared. I apoligise also for not searching for my answer a bit longer before posting the question. I think its awsome how most wont answer a question unless they have personal exp with the subject it just goes to show how truly helpful this place really is. Much respect to you all. I honestly just felt like I was welcomed to new fam. Once I get started I will be taken pics and doing a thread. Looking at Jan Start with RP OGKush#18 RP Sour Kush, GH Bubba Kush and mabe a few freebie from attitude. Thank you all again new fam at the farm.

No problem homie also don't 4 get lots of these views r coming from people that r juss lurking.. Lots of peeps check out the farm but ain't signed up so they can't post.. Good luck with ur grows

Latest posts

Top Bottom