Berry Bomb in a Mail Box

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Should I start on 24-0 or go straight to 18-6?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I realized the thread name doesn't work anymore since the clone is a skunk #1 but I honestly don't really care. Here's the clone at the moment.
IMG 0245

IMG 0244

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
She’s for sure rooted for you. could start the LST soon.
the skunk box😂.
I thought it hadn't changed a bit but this post made me look back at my older pics of it and it has doubled in size. Whoops. I'll start tomorrow, thanks.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

So is the clonex necessary?

If I made 2 without the clonex, would I get at least 1 that roots?

Im late but like suggested the cutting in a glass of water on a window sill should root in a couple weeks. No humidity dome/no spraying/etc.

It seems you got that figured out, congrats.

You have trouble getting seeds? Im gonna order soon could send some your way

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Im late but like suggested the cutting in a glass of water on a window sill should root in a couple weeks. No humidity dome/no spraying/etc.

It seems you got that figured out, congrats.

You have trouble getting seeds? Im gonna order soon could send some your way
All good. I emailed the my seed company and I think they'll send me more. I guess we'll wait and see.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Well just let me know, i dont have a problem doing it. Couldnt attach my credit card to cash app so Im having to wait until later on this week

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Well just let me know, i dont have a problem doing it. Couldnt attach my credit card to cash app so Im having to wait until later on this week
Will do, thanks man.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I was defoliating my main plant and ended up with some decent sized clones so I planted them just in case the one I did before doesn't work. The biggest one is the original, the one at the back and the one at the front both have honey on the stem (just as a test) and the one on the left has nothing. I planted them yesterday and the one in the front had a bend in its stem so it was leaning over, but somehow it's already standing straight. I'm excited to see how they go.
IMG 0288 1

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
The first one rooted. I'm not sure what I'll be doing with the others now. Maybe I'll grow them outside. Anyway, here it is. Thanks to everyone who helped.
IMG 0291

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
The clones are doing well. Especially the main one. It has got a really weird root growing over the top (second pic).
IMG 0302

IMG 0305

Top Bottom