Berry Sander..lungcandy/c99

• Thread starter usstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
usstoner

usstoner

A couple pics of the short Berry..she's around day 58...she's getting close..I'm gonna flush her..nice smells blueberry with a twist...good times..
IMG 3779
IMG 3784
IMG 3781

usstoner

usstoner

a few pics...i got my dates off...imagine that..fuckin stoner...anyways were at week 8 now...a few days ago...there lookin good...they look about done..im gonna run them till this weekend and probaly cuttem down...they got a good flush so alls good...just waiting...gonna yield good...

IMG 3858
IMG 3852

IMG 3846
IMG 3848

Last edited:
StocktonT

StocktonT

Nice growing bro, you’ll have a breeze trimming that one as there’s not much leaf, but whole lot of bud, I bet you get some real fruity and funky tastes looks real sticky!

usstoner

usstoner

Thanks MGG ...there dry and in the jars.. i got 1 oz on small berry 1,5 on big one...in 2 gallon bags..no berry smells ...more of a sweet candy smell ...

Motarebel

Motarebel

Thanks MGG ...there dry and in the jars.. i got 1 oz on small berry 1,5 on big one...in 2 gallon bags..no berry smells ...more of a sweet candy smell ...
I can taste a slight hint of blueberry and strawberry blossoms. Usually the Blueberries I've run take a couple months cure to bring out the berry. This sample was just smokable and a cbd Dragon. It was like a double hit of xanax that lasted for 3 hours. Gonna have to look at this one a little harder if others get the same results.

usstoner

usstoner

I never got any good pics of the Lungcandy/c99 up..at the time of this grow i was working a lot and was dealing with mites..they won that round...fuckers...but even with the mites she was some very nice smoke..i had to pull her a week early but was some nice stoney happy pot..i tried to revege her but the mites pretty much wiped me out..id love to run any of moto's gear...I've got 10 4sd kickin ass..mites are gone but not forgotten...i look at life a little different now...lol..

IMG 3604
IMG 3504
IMG 3494

hiiipower

hiiipower

hey thanks for finding these and putting them up I've been wanting to see this cross. Too bad about the mites thats a really nice looking plant. Keep at it better luck next run!

Latest posts

Top Bottom