Berry White doneski...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

So its been a fun journey with these ladies and it has come to an end at about 10 wks of flowering.... these ladies have been through a lot (switch from vert to horizontal lighting bout 3 wks in, temp fluctuations due to exhaust issues, some PM due to that, etc..) Thankfully though lights, temps, and PM have been resolved. Thank you Green Cure for saving these buds throughout flower... I will have to trim up a few spots of PM but nothing bad at all or worth pulling plants for. And wow- Green Cure does wonders and saved all these plants.

I had 3 phenos overall- 1 white leaning (did not snap pics-camera broke, the replacement took the rest), 1 to me way more strawberry smelling, and the last which is intermediate to me as its much frostier than the super straw pheno. Look for the uber dense colas, as the white leaning pheno was a loss on yield. Maybe got a few smokable oz's off a plant as large as these, the rest will be hash, IMHO don't waste time on the white pheno if yield is a concern. You will be able to see it too, it looks like a bubba nug from up top, kushy dense on top and realllllly white.

The uber dense pheno threw double heads and after final trim pre-chop the double heads were only place that still had a lil PM and I expected as much with the dense leaves caught in the V....very trimmable but next time with this pheno I will be spreading apart the v neck of buds to avoid the issue. Talk about money shot though... have a few beans of these left and will be popping them asap to find keepers now that PM is gone... Peace yall...

Pheno 1- Nice chunky buds of very strawberry smelling dankness, not quite as frosty as P2 but a keeper none the less. Good yielder too!!

DSCN0097.JPG
DSCN0095.JPG
DSCN0094.JPG
DSCN0091.JPG

Pheno I prefer, good balance of frosty trichs, uber dense buds, great sweet smell, berryish fa sho, outstanding yielder- and double heads....

DSCN0114.JPG
DSCN0113.JPG

Money shot....love my bunnies....

DSCN0131.JPG

DSCN0116.JPG

And the rest of the chunky ones...

DSCN0119.JPG
DSCN0118.JPG
DSCN0126.JPG
DSCN0125.JPG
DSCN0127.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
What's up True Grit! Nice job buddy! Big fat colas...
Hell yeah brah... put a fork in 'em, they're doneski. :harvest:

winta

winta

hell yea those berrys look rockin! great job grit! i hope i get a 2headed monster pheno too ;)

true grit

true grit

Thanks Shady!!! About the only chunky girls I like... ha.

Winta- Thanks bro and Yeah the 2 headed pheno is gonna be a hella yielder. Take cuts off both I suggest tho!!

winta

winta

yea i definatly will cuz my wife loves strawberry cough so then i would have the best of both worlds....and peace lol

Winta- Thanks bro and Yeah the 2 headed pheno is gonna be a hella yielder. Take cuts off both I suggest tho!!

E

easypleasie

That's a lot of buddage on that little plant! It's all bud! Nice job brother :)

Illmind

Illmind

Should throw that big broad ODs. You'll end up with a 5 L plant. Nice grow bro.

JH420

JH420

Looks great TG...did ya go vert or horizontal on the lighting??

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Sic work my man! Great job on those girls they look so phat in some of those pics, cant wait to try some of these genes out.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
niiiice bro.....killed it! do a smoke report if you get a moment homie ~SMF~

true grit

true grit

That's a lot of buddage on that little plant! It's all bud! Nice job brother :)

No doubt bro- these yielded very well!

Should throw that big broad ODs. You'll end up with a 5 L plant. Nice grow bro.

Yeah would do nice OD....really need to get some land. Could be some real beasts, but were susceptible to pm...

Looks great TG...did ya go vert or horizontal on the lighting??

Thanks bro, they got vert for about 2 wks and wk 3 the room got flipped to horizontal for the remaining 7wks of flower. I think that really help chunk everything up since I had the canopy pretty leveled...

Sic work my man! Great job on those girls they look so phat in some of those pics, cant wait to try some of these genes out.

Thanks bro, I know you'll tear it up with em!! Next to pop are the White Masters you work oh so well!!

SMF- Thanks bro, I will most def do a report once they get dried and cured....

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
True Killer!! I can't wait to see what will come out of ur white master kush! I will probably pop some along with ya and follow the teacha!!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Wow... very nice bro.. I can smell it from here..lol..
Hey give me ring when you get a min.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

hmmm... what can I say? Stellar as usual, Gritty. I love the training you give your girls. They seem to enjoy it, too, the masochistic bitches...lol

true grit

true grit

Yeah they do...dirty girls. Lol. Thanks bro, these yielded pretty well for a first run. Will definitely trim up even a bit more this next run, bout to pop some more of these tonite!
Time to find a momma! After trimming, both phenos in the pics smell like strawberries and cream or straw candy... nice.... heres a quick pic of some trim action.

DSCN0178.JPG

true grit

true grit

It is quite tasty, the smells are nuts. Really didn't expect it to smell super straw creme'ish but it does. Taste isn't quite there yet, taste kinda organic bubba'ish to me right now. We'll give it a few weeks to dank up. lol. I'll snap some more dry shots once they dry up a bit. The other pheno has even chunkier nugs....that and makin some Berry White bubble is on the plate this evening.....

Top Bottom