Berry x Grapefruit by MSNL

• Thread starter HvNzGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HvNzGrow

HvNzGrow

Hey all, I have a Berry autoflower from MSNL that has been erh heavily stressed to say the least. My old lady dropped a fan on her while she was still in veg, and she lost an entire branch (I know, I know), and what typically is a short plant became a very very very tall plant since that occurred. Normally, this plant would be about 30 days from finishing her grow, and the damn thing will just not produce buds, it has pistils out the wazoo and and keeps making them with no end in sight. Very little to no trichs visible, and in addition to that she stopped developing 5 finger leaves and is only developing 3 fingered leaves. It seems to me this plant is a lost cause as its taking up space in my tent and taking away from my legally allowed amount of plants i can have in my home. Should I just chop her and toss or should i give her a chance to bud up? I wanted to chop her down as soon as she had lost that arm but convinced myself otherwise. Now i feel as if im wasting my time and energy. Thoughts? I've never seen anything like this before on an autoflower or photoperiod plant. Been growing for about 7 years on and off, more so off. But im far from a beginner grower and have overcome many challenges, and seen a lot just nothing of this nature. Picked off a smaller branch cuz theyre in the night cycle now, but thentire plant looks like this damn thing.
Berry x grapefruit by msnl

Top Bottom