Besides This Site What Are Some Other Good Forums For Growing?

• Thread starter CannaN00b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

I like it here man, I've pretty much stayed since I found it. You can find or be involved in some highly intelligent debates/discussions & really learn a lot just cruising through the forums. I like quite a few people here, they are legit pretty cool & willing to share good knowledge. The trolling on here is usually light & can be pretty funny but you do get occasional know it all shit heads.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I like it here man, I've pretty much stayed since I found it. You can find or be involved in some highly intelligent debates/discussions & really learn a lot just cruising through the forums. I like quite a few people here, they are legit pretty cool & willing to share good knowledge. The trolling on here is usually light & can be pretty funny but you do get occasional know it all shit heads.
You can get into some really dumb discussions too... Its the best.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Plants need sun dirt and water, don't complicate things with the internet.

Only thing I learnt on the net is people are smart enough to read advertisements and order powdered dead bacteria through the mail. But too stupid to admit it was bad advise

Icmag ran by narcs, grass city if you wanna argue about dirty laced weed, trollitup has better info than here and probably not such a bad rep of seed theft by the owner, but RIU posts tend to show up in court rather often

Papasomni

Papasomni

I was a regular for years on OGs sister site CannabisWorld before they were shut down. Very cool to see some OGs on here. I used to read threads on there and search for info but mostly associated with CWers.
I too was on cannabis world before the govt closed them down

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

as far as iv seen as far as sheer amount of info,grow techniques,strain info,pest info,equipment info etc etc you name it the farm has it.theres not another forum that iv seen with as much helpfull info as here.all you have to do is use the search bar for whatever you need to know.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I too was on cannabis world before the govt closed them down

I miss that place. Lots of good people and great info before they shut down. Glad to be a part of this community now though. It has a similar feel and vibe. What I really miss is c-bay though. Lots of great genetics at bargain prices. The Charity auctions were always my favorite. You could donate to a good cause and get great seeds in return. Ahh the good old days.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
well tell ya this much,grasscity is ok if you feel alright helping kids,no shit,been boring as hell here for a couple months,so i lingered on over and signed up,just first week first day got a warning you cant mention drugs on a drug site hahaha,ya old boy got ahold of some laced weed,i told him he had laced weed from the dispensary he bought from,and his tripping was due to that and from what his trip described he was doing some blotter,got warned not to do that,cool im down for that as long as the whole club do the same,so next day,had a 16 yr old kid tell me i was a old fuck and dont belong there,still all cool ,im a hippie hahaha rest of week some of the most rude son bitchs i seen,remind me of the big school,but hey anyone can talk and type there braun,hahah
Ya internet keyboard warriors. Makes em feel 10 ft tall and bullet proof. Reminds me of all the shyt talking when the cell doors would lock down for the night. But the ones talking the most smack never did see them on the yard...…….. Or they ended up in PC or the infirmary

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
hahaah you shit head,mama kick my ass looking for one them farm girls,shitttt i aint heard that in a while lmao
lol this is an appropriate tune for this situation. Singing about doin the farmers daughter.

1) Take me across the water
'Cause I need some place to hide
I've done the rancher's daughter
And I sure did hurt his pride - Ha
ha !

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ya internet keyboard warriors. Makes em feel 10 ft tall and bullet proof. Reminds me of all the shyt talking when the cell doors would lock down for the night. But the ones taking the most smack never did see them on the yard...…….. Or they ended up in PC or the infirmary
mostly PC ya been there with um,the ones in PC are the worst,with the new state stats on extorsion and rape,they just squell like a pig and then there savior in uniform come to help um when the shit goes down

Top Bottom