Best 60 Day Strain

• Thread starter SwizzleStix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

What is the best 60 Day strain? That has a good to great yield and potency.

OldPine

OldPine

I'm not sure there is such a thing as best strain, even when you include criteria like flowering time. What kind of effects do you like? Or do you just care about speed and time?

OldPine

OldPine

I'm not sure there is such a thing as best strain, even when you include criteria like flowering time. What kind of effects do you like? Or do you just care about speed and time?

I guess something like 9 Pound Hammer would fit the bill...but I've never grown or smoked it. Can't speak to its characteristics which is why it would be helpful to know what you're really looking for.

Bill22

Bill22

I would suggest looking for indica-dominant strains such as a number of the types listed on Sensi's site. There, things like Afghani Kush, Skunk No. 1, Super Skunk, Northern Lights, and Hash Plant, among others, are listed as having 40-45 days or 45-50 days of flower phase. Allowing for some cushion, 60 days is a good estimate of what these might take. Sensi does not ship seeds to the U.S., but other seed banks that carry the Sensi line do.

I have grown the Super Skunk and Big Bud strains of Sensi. They were xlnt. Strains that have not been crossed and crossed and crossed and over-bred will be your most stable strains. In other words the ones that are closest to their genetic parent or are their genetic parent.

To my knowledge, Sensi was the first large European breeder/seed bank. They take their indicas quite seriously, and that is most of what they offer. They appear to know what part of the Hindu Kush mountain range their strains are from. Breeders that are this exact in their operation are the ones to get behind, imo.

Top Bottom