best aero method

• Thread starter BobbyIndica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BobbyIndica

bout to flower. good results so far but roots starting to brown(am i doin sumthin wrong?).

i have a rainforest66, using white shark, ecogrow, bio heaven.
i change water and clean rainforest religiously every 2 days.
(now...........but i forgot to change it for like five days one time")

and im gonna start using connissuer when i flower.

any advise?

other than that, post your best aero method!!! thnx much!!!

T

TMack

It could be a range of things but it sounds like the start of root rot!, what temp is the nute solution?(68-78),hydroponics are chronic for root rot unless u take preventative measures and use enzyme products like grozyme or hygrozyme in the states, which breakdown dead root mass and feed it to the plant,or piranha and voodoo juice are great root innoculants as well, they are benefecial bacteria that colonize the root zone enhance root mass and provide excellent control from root rot and pythium. Enzymes in a growing medium can eat dead protein removing potential areas where illness can develop. Through this breakdown process plants are better able to obtain nutrients that are released by this process. More nutrients, less attacks allowing things to grow bigger stronger faster

B

BobbyIndica

good question not lethal i dont think.....ehh.... i keep the nuts in a dark cool spot subground.

B

BobbyIndica

It could be a range of things but it sounds like the start of root rot!, what temp is the nute solution?(68-78),hydroponics are chronic for root rot unless u take preventative measures and use enzyme products like grozyme or hygrozyme in the states, which breakdown dead root mass and feed it to the plant,or piranha and voodoo juice are great root innoculants as well, they are benefecial bacteria that colonize the root zone enhance root mass and provide excellent control from root rot and pythium. Enzymes in a growing medium can eat dead protein removing potential areas where illness can develop. Through this breakdown process plants are better able to obtain nutrients that are released by this process. More nutrients, less attacks allowing things to grow bigger stronger faster

thnx man that actually explaines alot... will white shark do this as well?

J

Jalisco Kid

You are not ready for the best aero sys. Save yourself some grief and walk before you start to try to run. Phythium has a way to humble the best of us. Suerte JK

J

Jalisco Kid

You will step on your dick if you try it but the best aero sys I have seen or worked with was using 8" sewer pipe with a grundfos pump using self cleaning nozzles. You have to be ready ahead of what your girls need, if you react to what you see your girls will be dead and you still have the nute and elect to pay.JK

labud

labud

you have to get your nute temps down to 70*
no additives will work...

F

Frodobagins

Greetings,

I have a rainforest66, and I had to get a chiller because of root rot, once it sets in nothing works.

Before
http://i974.invalid.com/albums/ae225/FrodoBagins_2009/IMG_0152.jpg

After

http://i974.invalid.com/albums/ae225/FrodoBagins_2009/IMG_0202.jpg

http://i974.invalid.com/albums/ae225/FrodoBagins_2009/IMG_0204.jpg

Frodo

B

BobbyIndica

nice.....my roots never got that bad. pulled them out of it and got a pretty good harvest of great medicine. but i as soon as i pulled my roots out of it they got transp[lanted to number four soil. with light dose of connoisseur for the nuts

Latest posts

Top Bottom