Best Afghan

• Thread starter Medicinal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medicinal

Here's some pics of my sensi seeds afghani #1, it was mediocre at best. I hear nirvana's is better though I've not sampled any. There's also the grindhouse one that just came out, another from dope-seeds, and TOK from Markscastle which i hear is sick. Which Afghan have you farmers come across which you thought was really good?

Best afghan
Best afghan 2
Z

zombywolf

I tried the Sensi version back in the 90's-it sucked then, must be worse now. I think there are only 2 decent Afghani's out there- Shanti/Nevil and Breeder Steve at SOL. Steve is out of the biz now-unknown what happened to the Affie in Shiskaberry-killer, even though it was mixed with Blueberry. Mr Nice only has Affie hybrids- Affie/Widow, NL/Affie, ect. You may have to settle for a mix (I will for now), until the battlefield Affies start showing up-C'mon Marines, nobody want to be rich? There is a ton of demand for a pure ass kicking Affie from the source.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I was thinking of running Soma's.

Anyone???

fred

B

Bear

Sensi Seeds Shiva Shanti is actually a much better example of a typical Afghani Indica than their Afghani #1.

It's a shame 'cause Affie pollen is precious for us breeders.

M

Medicinal

I tried the Sensi version back in the 90's-it sucked then, must be worse now. I think there are only 2 decent Afghani's out there- Shanti/Nevil and Breeder Steve at SOL. Steve is out of the biz now-unknown what happened to the Affie in Shiskaberry-killer, even though it was mixed with Blueberry. Mr Nice only has Affie hybrids- Affie/Widow, NL/Affie, ect. You may have to settle for a mix (I will for now), until the battlefield Affies start showing up-C'mon Marines, nobody want to be rich? There is a ton of demand for a pure ass kicking Affie from the source.

Forgot to mention Petrolia Headstash, although I'm not sure what reeferman did to it I know it's been changed tho

Z

zombywolf

I have Nutcruncher-forgot about it. It is Petrolia and G13-it is the only Affie mix I have seen that has the dark green thick leaves from Afg #1 I had back in the 80's. A real punch to the head. Good reminder.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Afghani

I have wanted to grow BC Seeds afghan dream since i saw it in CC mag 10 years ago. ordered it from greenlife seeds and an envelope with the end torn off with a letter from customs to get a hold of them showed up. anyone have any info on these

mal

D

Dubwobble

Nutcruncher-forgot about it. It is Petrolia and G13

That sounds dank!

Have you ever tried the Af-Paki?

Pure Afghani x Landrace Pakistani. I had it years ago but lost it in a move. It was similar to a master kush but different flavor. Very spicy-weedy smell.

fractal

fractal

Deep Chunk is my favorite pure seedline, and the LA pure kush is my favorite clone. the chunk is the textbook definition of classic afghan resin, like a magic carpet ride. The LA pure kush has to be a hybrid but it's a freaking work of art with extreme potency.

F

forehead

grew out sensis in the 90s..one good pheno .and several crap.

DNA pure afghan is a nice hash cultivar.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hay medicinal, u say the ToK is spouse to be the Bomb well look at what I got I got warloard to have u heard anything about it, looks like im gonna half to pop me some Tok :party0033: do u have any flower pics of the ToK......GM

DSC00932
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I discontenued the warlord because I felt it was so close to the same genetics as Tok. I don`t have any pics of ToK because they were on CWBay/CW and they lost all pictures when they went down and had to find a new server. I had some on my laptop and in my camera but they got taken in the break in of my house. I might have some on old sd1 cards for my older Nikon, have to see.I`ve just ordered a new power pack for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom