Best and most accurate PH and PPM meters..?

• Thread starter CFC7143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CFC7143

CFC7143

Just curious to hear what everyone thinks the most accurate and worthy ph meters are? I have a pretty standard one currently but obviously there are nicer ones out there and I’ve never really used a ppm meter and I’m getting a little chunk of cash so I figured I’d invest a little and get myself a nice set of each: thanks for any insight fellas

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Milwaukee, blue lab and or apera, also in that order. Milwaukee is the best and at a fair price. Blue la b is second but with outrageous prices and last but not least Apera being the cheapest yet still accurate. Apera is top shelf next to those $15 meters you'll find.

The3luedevil666

The3luedevil666

Just curious to hear what everyone thinks the most accurate and worthy ph meters are? I have a pretty standard one currently but obviously there are nicer ones out there and I’ve never really used a ppm meter and I’m getting a little chunk of cash so I figured I’d invest a little and get myself a nice set of each: thanks for any insight fellas
Blueprint

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
ISFET PH pen. Never had an issue with mine now for 12 yrs.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Blue lab, never had a prob. They are care specific though. Proper cleanings and a fluid to be kept in the cap at storage.

Madmax

Madmax

I was using blu lab pen and truncheon..ive had the truncheon calibrated up against my hanna groline and the truncheon reads around 70ppm less.yes ive calibrated the groline quite a few times,both actually.even tested against a new truncheon, same senario.so bought all the hanna solutions line so i can calibrated the groline singulary instead of the qik cal .only thing i dont like about the pen it hasnt got illumination ..the blulab pen reads same ph but the groline has another digit.

Ponky

Ponky

I don't buy them. But Blue lab is the only expensive one I'd bother with. But I prefer drops. Sounds like everyone agrees.

Top Bottom