Best "auto" You Have Grown

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

now a days there are cont less breeders like Fast Buds; Auto Seeds and all other "regular breeders" like Humbolt Seeds, ect

Nivana's auto OG kush grows really tall - 3 feet +
World of seeds Auto's very good
Fast Buds ( GG very good)
"think different" (poor) (breeder - ?)

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I liked Fast n Vast from Heavyweight Seeds
but its the only auto I've ever grown full term

dan1989

dan1989

Same here only grown autos twice, both times was northern lights, fucked the first up completely, second went well. Regardless of the screw up, both times grew unbelievably quick, forgave all the noob mistakes I threw at it, produced some ok bud.

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

My currently growing sweet tooth smells the bomb on plant

gwheels

gwheels

I have grown a few.
the BEST
Auto Kush Ryder....strongest indica auto I have ever had (world of seeds)
Auto Trans Siberian (white russian.,.,ak47 and white widow crossed with ruderalis from auto seeds) best sativa auto I have grown
I have grown numerous samserra seeds and royal queen seeds autos. They were ok but the two above were way stronger. And regular photo period hammer them for strength.

But I do smoke a lot of weed, alegedly, so I can pick out the strong ones.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
I grew an auto I crossed a C99/Hawaii'n indica...@ start12/12 grew a 3' Christmas tree with big fluffy buds, quick, fast and in a hurry...
I'm growing the Hawaii'n now...rare
and still fast...
cw

Bobby1220

Bobby1220

- x4 stilton specials
- x1 white train
- x1 heisenberg special
(All from mephisto genetics)
- x1 northern lights (rando from friend)

Mephisto was wonderful to order from, Discreet and fast shipping. Best part was, i ordered 14 seeds and recieved almost 25 freebees, all fem auto.

So far the largest yeild dry I got off an auto was about 1.6oz off a northern lights in about 71 days seed to chop. Couldve been more but my dumb ass decided to lean over the main cola and snapped it off :(

epitome

epitome

I have yet to experience anything in the best category for any AUTO FLOWER, I just cut down an accidentally grown auto that smelled great, looked great, felt sticky, tasted decent but ZERO potency or medicinal efficacy, pretendo not indo, auto flowers remind me of Legal Buds off hight times magazine....

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Chopped 4 Greenhouse seeds Cheese Auto, dried 1 week, cured 1 week, 8.3 ounces. Between them.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I have yet to experience anything in the best category for any AUTO FLOWER, I just cut down an accidentally grown auto that smelled great, looked great, felt sticky, tasted decent but ZERO potency or medicinal efficacy, pretendo not indo, auto flowers remind me of Legal Buds off hight times magazine....
Yeah some of the auto's are definitely more show than go. BUT, auto's have come a looong way in the last few years, Some are testing as high as 20%+ THC. I grew some Fast n Vast from Heavyweight Seeds that was bomb, Kinda wish I would've gotten it tested. I have a Biodiesel Mass from Advanced Seeds growing right now, which is capable of 17% according to breeder stats. The Fast n Vast is supposed to be able to get up to 17-19%, and I have NO problem believing that having grown it.

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Green House seeds some times are very questional. Not the "Strain Hunter Strain,s"

I'll never grow them again, I ran these alongside some Dutch Passion Think Big, and a strain called Auto Sweet Tooth from my local seed bank. The Think Big and Sweet Tooth are head and shoulders above the Green House Shit Seeds.

epitome

epitome

Yeah some of the auto's are definitely more show than go. BUT, auto's have come a looong way in the last few years, Some are testing as high as 20%+ THC. I grew some Fast n Vast from Heavyweight Seeds that was bomb, Kinda wish I would've gotten it tested. I have a Biodiesel Mass from Advanced Seeds growing right now, which is capable of 17% according to breeder stats. The Fast n Vast is supposed to be able to get up to 17-19%, and I have NO problem believing that having grown it.
They fail my lung test 10 out of ten times I've tried and it's not worth to grow them for my personal and I would never even give it away unless I'm playing the jester with a high tolerance smoking buddy...

gwheels

gwheels

New autos are stronger than you think. I know they are 20% plus if you choose a good strain. My tolerance is high so I have 3 or 4 not so chronic smokers that give me a gauge.

The two I mentioned are very good autos. I am sure the photo-period counterpart adds 2 to 5% thc but they are still very good. I think they are great for outdoor use when you put some out early.

The yield is low but 1 oz for a plant adds up if you get a few of them.

Take it easier on the nutes and they grow very well.

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Talking of stitch... I've got four super cherry Autos to pop once I've moved and set up again... good times to come!

☝️

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

However, once I've popped and grown my last 15 Autos I have, all from great stock may I add, I'm back to photos and Cali connection/reserva privada.

I do think the "Flash/Stitch" seeds will be the pinnacle, I've also got gorilla glue and some amnesia Haze... but I'm sure the flash will be the bomb!!

#flash #mills #millspaysthebills #stitch

Top Bottom