Best Autoflower Breeders?

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Looked around and could not find a solid list of reputable Auto Flower breeders.
I would be popping these for my outdoor crop this year, 2/3 of which is to make Rosin.
Where I am located, the rains come starting the beginning of September and don't stop.
Been trying to combat this with heavy indica plants, fast flowering but still harvests too early.
Looking for quality over quantity, every time.
Thanks

PS: high amount of moisture and humidity when the rains start, leading to botrytis and PM. Not fun.

Last edited:
H

hawkman

Also Fast & Fast ; has Gorilla Glue auto - along with Heavy weight. Some "regular" breeders like Dutch Passion has some very good auto's. Now Dr Kippling 'Increadible Bulk" is suppost to really give good yields. Herbies seeds has a site just for auto's. Happy hunting

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Quick question to my ninjas:
Pot size for auto flower for outside. I was thinking about doing 5 gals,
just trying to get a decent yield and quality. All I am finding is doing indoors for 3 gals at max and then I ran into this article so I'm reaching out to you experienced Auto flower growers.
Strain would be both a 65 day and 75 day strains, Mephisto's Tyrones Special & Ripley's OG. I think I can veg em fast and hard, especially with Caps OG Biowar line.

http://www.autoflowering-cannabis.com/autoflowering-cannabis-and-pot-sizes/

H

hawkman

i am about to start drying a gorilla glue auto from fast seeds. it looks pretty good and was easy to grow. ill check back in with final weight
keep informed have a few seeds- what about "Super Hash" (Pyrmaid Seeds)(Best seller) also have GSC and GCfrom Fastbuds - what size pots - have done 3 gallon but going to use 5 gallon, many say not bigger than 3 gallon but I feel that the plant will get bigger in a larger pot even if it is a "auto" - thought's? Your expected yield? Thanks (the auto's now-a-days grow big - Look at Passion Seeds auto's - "Ultimate" and "Think different" (Best sellers) also this one is killer "Tutakhamon"

Last edited:
H

hawkman

Quick question to my ninjas:
Pot size for auto flower for outside. I was thinking about doing 5 gals,
just trying to get a decent yield and quality. All I am finding is doing indoors for 3 gals at max and then I ran into this article so I'm reaching out to you experienced Auto flower growers.
Strain would be both a 65 day and 75 day strains, Mephisto's Tyrones Special & Ripley's OG. I think I can veg em fast and hard, especially with Caps OG Biowar line.

http://www.autoflowering-cannabis.com/autoflowering-cannabis-and-pot-sizes/

The genetics are getting better so thibnking that 5 galoon will work great - when they "auto's" first came out 3 gallon was the biggest pot used but now 5 years later better genetics = bigger pots ?

Funk junky

Funk junky

I am pulling at least 1 maybe 2 blue auto mazars from Dutch passion this weekend but indoors. I have had mixed results out door with autos out door. Where I live we have a rainy moist climate and wher I was guerilla grower found stayed to close to ground and could
Get pm in august! Did run a super auto think annurperna 120 days of flower got cocky and decided to see how far I could push light before security and it got robbed! Smelled like god had forgot planted it himself so tropical and was 8-9 ft tall. Maybe god had just created bank holidays ? But here's blue auto mazzar dp there was supposed 4 but my other half got rushed in to hospital as I was germinating and the the fastest seeds died

IMG 0213
IMG 0218
IMG 0219
IMG 0221
IMG 0223
IMG 0224
IMG 0227
IMG 0233
IMG 0244
IMG 0249
jeffsciv23

jeffsciv23

keep informed have a few seeds- what about "Super Hash" (Pyrmaid Seeds)(Best seller) also have GSC and GCfrom Fastbuds - what size pots - have done 3 gallon but going to use 5 gallon, many say not bigger than 3 gallon but I feel that the plant will get bigger in a larger pot even if it is a "auto" - thought's? Your expected yield? Thanks (the auto's now-a-days grow big - Look at Passion Seeds auto's - "Ultimate" and "Think different" (Best sellers) also this one is killer "Tutakhamon"

yeah for sure, ill let you know how it turns out. have it in jars at the moment. i also have a GSC from fastbuds thats about done so ill let you know on that also.
this is honestly my first time growing autos so i wasnt sure what to expect. pretty much everytime i did something i read that i wasnt supposed to do that with an auto lol. like i started them in small starter pots, oops. then clipped it to fim it, oops.
but it was a fun grow and i can see myself doing it again

Funk junky

Funk junky

After a bit of research and trial and error I would start in your final pots and not prune anything unless you have a couple of low branches not getting enough light! Concentrate on getting biggest root system possible the people who grow in DWC get exceptional results.

H

hawkman

yeah for sure, ill let you know how it turns out. have it in jars at the moment. i also have a GSC from fastbuds thats about done so ill let you know on that also.
this is honestly my first time growing autos so i wasnt sure what to expect. pretty much everytime i did something i read that i wasnt supposed to do that with an auto lol. like i started them in small starter pots, oops. then clipped it to fim it, oops.
but it was a fun grow and i can see myself doing it again
keep us posted about GSC !!!

Top Bottom