Best Automatic Trimming Machines

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

Hi everyone, the time has come for me to get an automatic trimmer. Been checking out the trim reaper, trim pro rotor, and trim pro auto. Was wondering everyone's experiences with their trimmers. My main concern is that the buds not be damaged. However my crops are getting too large to trim by myself.

So far i got to say im leaning towards the trim pro rotor. any help is appreciated, thanks.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
i like mine. i use the leather fingers and oil them up with olive oil to keep them clean. 'seems like a decent solution for the price.

K

kolah

I don't much about them at all but I would focus my attention on a good and solid warranty (with no bullshit) the overall lifespan of the unit, noise factors and I would definitely want the best cutting blades available and an easy way of removal for sharpening purposes. Renting is an option as well. Or co-op purchase with a couple other growers. Craigslist or ebay may have used ones too.Good Luck and keep us posted.

trim pro in action:

S

Simple

Trim pro rotor is the best bang for your buck. just my two cents. the twister and what not are way to expensive and LOUD for common use (thing sounds like a lawn mower) and the TPR is very efficient and not to loud at all. Just remember to lower the blade to your closeness likeing and have a couple peeps at a table touching up crows feet and loose ends. After touch up things dont look beat up to others ive seen. try to always hand trim colas, that will give your crop the eye appeal that most are after if you have haters of auto trimmers.

Top Bottom