Best Bagged Ewc?

• Thread starter mike hunt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
I know making my own EWC would be best, but it's not an option right now. So im looking for the best EWC that comes in a bag.

I know agrowinn and worm gold plus are supposed to be good quality. Are there any other options?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Sorry not sure where you're located, but if in CO try local company Rocky Mountain Worm Company down in Colorado Springs.

Best castings I've ever bought!

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'd have to agree with @NaturalTherapy. But there are plenty really good brands. People knock wiggle worm which I believe would be most available to. everyone. I've used them and they do just fine. The people who make vermifire soil make a great casting and aurora the roots organic people have a good casting as well. I'd check out any local nursery and they should carry a local farms castings. I wouldn't worry too much aboit which brand u use just that u have them.

slausongardens

slausongardens

Agrowinn is the best I've tried. I think vital earth makes a good one.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@masshole61 Ur are correct sir. Lol. Totally forgot them. All their products are great and Truely affordable!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Vital earth is what im using now and seems nice. Big worm by roots organics had a nice quality. Homemade is the best quality ive had though. Its clumpier and richer smelling when teas were brewed

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

We all have our preferences and I think a lot of it has to do with locality and or experience w a certain product..I would personally recommend worm power based out of avon, ny..good luck..peace

Top Bottom