Best Bruce Banner Strain ? (breeder)

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I don’t trust them. They also claim to have some others that are sketchy at best. Haven’t heard many good things about them personally.

Seedsman has a generic version that’s named Bruce banger. It’s got some positive reviews. Not sure if you’re down with trying those but I’ve had good luck with their house brand seeds.

H

hawkman

I don’t trust them. They also claim to have some others that are sketchy at best. Haven’t heard many good things about them personally.

Seedsman has a generic version that’s named Bruce banger. It’s got some positive reviews. Not sure if you’re down with trying those but I’ve had good luck with their house brand seeds.
what about Dr. Seeds ? all come in a 3 or 5 pack for $50.00 (can't remember) I have heard that about Elev8 before - Thanks !

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I've not dealt with them so I can't say one way or the other. Just google them and see what others say. Maybe someone here will chime in with their experiences with Dr Seeds?

CardinalPuff

CardinalPuff

This from Darkhorse Genetics:

Strain: Original Bruce Banner Parentage:
OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel Flowering Time: 10 Weeks Lineage: Hybrid Description: This is the original cross that created Bruce Banner. Same female. Same male. The outstanding BB3 and BB5 phenos were found in less than a dozen of these seeds. Now these legendary seeds are finally unleashed en masse to the public. Expect outstanding flavor and unrivaled potency and resin production.

H

hawkman

This from Darkhorse Genetics:

Strain: Original Bruce Banner Parentage:
OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel Flowering Time: 10 Weeks Lineage: Hybrid Description: This is the original cross that created Bruce Banner. Same female. Same male. The outstanding BB3 and BB5 phenos were found in less than a dozen of these seeds. Now these legendary seeds are finally unleashed en masse to the public. Expect outstanding flavor and unrivaled potency and resin production.
Thanks !! will give them a look - why not grow the best genetics !!!! hey looked at their strain - best place to purchase

H

hawkman

Maybe they sell them here on the farm
checked about 10 different sites and all were out of BB from darkhorse must be a hell of a strain found one site over seas e-mailed them to see if they ship to us

CardinalPuff

CardinalPuff

Don’t know if it’s allowed to mention another supplier here in the forums but there is a guy in Seattle who has one pack in stock...

CardinalPuff

CardinalPuff

og? I’m old, I don’t always understand abbreviations. If you mean Darkhorse, I don’t believe they sell directly to the public. At least not through their website. Have to go through a seed vendor. Hawkman wasn’t able to find a vendor with Darkhorse BB in stock.
Just trying to point him to a pack I found online.

Old Toby

Old Toby

Try seedsman.com. They are listed on Dark horse genetics international tab. Seeds man sells the same Bruce Banner Original regular seed with the same exact description as Darkhorse. As of today, they have one ten pack left for €115. I hear good reviews about Seedsman and they accept bitcoin.
Bruce Banner is all the rage right now so anyone interested may need to act fast.
Old Toby " the finest weed in the Shire..."

swampthing

swampthing

Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11 f4 Genius by Bodhi ain’t bad...

Genius traits from the Apollo 11 come through strong tho...
EC0E5907 CC6B 48D5 84E4 B2DA05F934F8

Top Bottom