best bud finisher

• Thread starter trusmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trusmoker

just started on overdrive just wondering if any1 had problems with this or had improvements with another product
cheers
ts

B

Buddy Flowers

i use it in conjunction with Kool Bloom 0-10-10 to harden my flowers and it really fuckin works.

T

trusmoker

good good i just used for second feed so hopefully should see a real gain if what ive been reading is any thing to go by

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

i love love love love love love humboldts gravity
best hardener around
never ran with overdrive but i do run it with big bud, purple maxx and top booster
real hot mix in aero

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Overdrive WITH Hammerhead is the fuckin shit! Use only during last couple weeks before flush.

T

trusmoker

i got sum freebies at a grow exbo an i have 2 big jars of advanced nutrients super bloom its a blue crystal type food as anyone ever seen this stuff

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

guna try it one of these runs but just really hate giving AN any of my hard earned $
prob guna try it on a soil run one of these times
been running it with cool bloom lately, was using big bud all the way through before

B

Buddy Flowers

Bud Ignitor

Big Bud + Hammerhead

Overdrive + Hammerhead + Kool Bloom

= fat dense flowers. just gotta flush well. no specific time, just when my run off ppms = the ppms going in

W

wiklund

Hi!

I love Bloombastic, but it is really expencive.
But give it a try if you can afford it.

Peace and love

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Hi!

I love Bloombastic, but it is really expencive.
But give it a try if you can afford it.

Peace and love

love the stuff in hydro and soil
ran it twice in aero and both times stuff wasnt as dense as it shoulda been
may have been the genetics but i blame this stuff

M

Mari-Wonka

I use "The Heavies" by Future Harvest Development(0-48-28). I combine it with Purple Maxx and molasses. The Heavies also helps me with controlling growth on some of those strains that like to try and grow through the ceiling.
Nothing against Gravity, but I can squeeze a penny until Abe Lincoln poops, and the Heavies costs half the price of Gravity.
Might splurge and run a side-by-side comparison because a significant increase in production would justify the expense.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Bud Ignitor

Big Bud + Hammerhead

Overdrive + Hammerhead + Kool Bloom

= fat dense flowers. just gotta flush well. no specific time, just when my run off ppms = the ppms going in

I use big bud but never with hammerhead together. What's your mixing ratios? Do you have any pics of your girls?? Thanks bro!

M

mrbong73

I just posted about this in the organic section.
Could be of some use to the hydro etc folks too. not sure.

On a side note: I wanted to share something interesting (to me anyway). I was looking at the ingredients for all the AN bloom enhancers and was noticing something.

All the ingredients are pretty much, magnesium and potassium.

Here are bud candy, hammerhead, kushie kush and overdrive
(The attachments aren't here but can be found at AN)

Now take a look at this website for sul-po-mag (aka kmag etc)
http://www.sul-po-mag.com/english/general/questions.htm

I got a 50lb bag for $23.
Plus it's 100% water soluable and in the correct form for plant absorbtion.
Attached Thumbnails

M

Mari-Wonka

Wiklund...the lady at the hydro store swears by that Bloombastic. She said it was better than the Humboldt line. I wrote her off as not knowing her stuff but I'll have to give that a little peak.
I'm a BIG believer in Mycorrhizae and black strap molasses during bloom. It's simple, cheap and always has a positive, synergistic effect.

Venom818

Venom818

Wiklund...the lady at the hydro store swears by that Bloombastic. She said it was better than the Humboldt line. I wrote her off as not knowing her stuff but I'll have to give that a little peak.
I'm a BIG believer in Mycorrhizae and black strap molasses during bloom. It's simple, cheap and always has a positive, synergistic effect.

tried bloombastic and have to say hammerhead is better

Latest posts

Top Bottom