Best Cheese in seed form?

• Thread starter John Ditchweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

John Ditchweed

who caries the best s1 cheese or the closest to the exodius cut? been wanting this cut for quite some time.... is it as easy to grow as skunk#1 cause I have to say I love the classic. Have always been a sucker for skunk

smokey79

smokey79

skunks are easy growin, am growing cheese from budda n cheesus, think that d budda thang cheeses, dont think exodus though

below frigid

below frigid

Grew some outdoors from Dinafem last season. Out of three one had the stinky cheese thing going on. They all looked the same but they all smelled different.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Grew some outdoors from Dinafem last season. Out of three one had the stinky cheese thing going on. They all looked the same but they all smelled different.
I have heard reports from nearly every company, about Cheese crosses and even selfed will do the fruit sweet skunk thing. I am currently growing out a Cheesus for Big Buddha seeds. We shall see what that brings.

smokey79

smokey79

i love super skunk from sensi, great genetics easy to grow....;)

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Ive been on the lookout for a good funky cheese in seed form as well. So far only tried a cross called Dairy Queen. Didnt have any really cheesy phenos out of my 3 ladies. So still on the hunt.

Top Bottom