Best Cloner Hockey Puck Inserts?

• Thread starter 40BRIX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
40BRIX

40BRIX

howdy Farmers, I'm looking for some replacement pucks for my cloner, does anybody out there have a preference for one brand or type over another?

40B

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I like the different colored ones. Not sure of the brand.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I like the different colored ones. Not sure of the brand.
Yeah with the different color ones its easier to keep diiffernt cuts seperate.but i must admit its not something i gave much thought.i need new pucks but i had just assumed a puck was a puck.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I like the different colored ones because they are stiffer.

Fuzzdog

Fuzzdog

EZ Cloner sells two types of pucks.... Hard and soft..... EZ cloner Hard pucks are the best....

40BRIX

40BRIX

Right on, I didn't think of the different colors to ID plants, that's a simple method, I like that. I'll also have to check on the different stiffness...I'm planning on starting a cloner thread after I get everything setup, gonna see how fast I can get roots growing!

P

Pilgrims333

I have been using a 120 site EZ cloner for years with varying success , I am going through a cycle presently that has me scratching my head .. its been 13 days since I made cuts and I have root "growths" instead of long stringy roots that ive always had , ill try and figure out how to upload the pictures as ive never done so , anyway , its unbelievable how crazy looking these root masses are .. has anyone else had similar results ?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Permaclone collars for life! Never replace, just sterilize. Can be machine washed, dish washed, or baked. All my friends are using them and I'm jealous, about to pick up a grip of them for work.

http://www.permaclone.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom