Best compilation of breeding information

• Thread starter crom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How many farmers are interested in this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey farmers I was just reading the "Cannabis Breeders Bible" when I wondered what other great resources are out there for breeding knowledge. I believe that experience is probably your best bet when it comes to growing, but breeding is a science. I was just wondering if all the skilled breeders on the farm would be willing to add their two cents. What I'm after is a thread that we can "sticky" with a recommended reading list for all things cannabis breeding. I might be on retard status or medicated to much prior to this thread creation but it sounds like a good idea to me. Thoughts? Links? I bet we could compile a good resource on the matter with all the talent on the farm.

*NOTE*
I do not encourage the copy and paste method for information as it is cheating the author. I do encourage first hand accounts of breeding projects and or unique experiences that we all can learn from. If copy/paste is the best way to archive the resources on here then post at your own discrecion.

How about seed crop grow diaries? Some would find that super boring, but some would find it interesting. What better a way to show off your talent and work? Anyways it's just an idea I had take it for what it is. lol
Have fun with it...
:cool0041:

Shiny and smooth marijuana seeds closeup
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
So I guess this isn't something that farmers would be interested in? There has been many people at this thread to check it out but only three farmers have voted! No one has even commented on the idea. I am trying to make a thread to help others get into breeding. Anyway leave some love or a better idea. Lates, Crombien

nuttso

nuttso

Hmm, i'm ready to learn. What about, if u write some basics down in 2 word.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hmm, i'm ready to learn. What about, if u write some basics down in 2 word.

I have no problem starting the thread off though I am only starting to understand breeding. I am a hands on kinda learner and when people that know what they are talking about share pictures and experiences it helps me grasp the theory better. I just didn't want to put in to much effort if no one wanted to contribute is all. Thanks for the response by the way.

You know what I will start it off and try to get people interested that way. Wish me luck.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sorry everyone I have been pretty busy with my grow diary and with life. I will be getting to this thread in the near future. I just go the Soma book so I will be checking this one out and giving feedback on the breeding/selection info in this book. Check back a bit later as I need to clear more time to work on this thread. Feel free to add to this thread if you have breeding experience or questions for the breeders who know the ins and outs. Till then...:420:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Well I just finished the "Marijuana Botany". I would recommend this book to anyone interested in breeding or just understanding the cannabis plant and how it works. Again I will be putting information that I have learned in this thread when time permits. Please all farmers checking this out feel free to leave any stories or notes about your experiences with breeding or any good reads that you have encountered about our beloved plant. Cheers

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Completely forgot about this thread. Stoners....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom