best county to move to for growing a nice medical grow op at a rental?

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

i want to rent a house and grow a few pounds to keep my self from having to buy from clubs and because i only use edibles so where the hell in california is a good place to rent thats not above like 1200 bucks a month im looking for a place to grow either indoors or out looking for a place to setup my 4x10 ebb n flow setup with 3 600w or 4 600w lamps and veg room of the powercloner 77 with water chiller and 3 2x4 trays running ebb nflow all coco room with kharma gentics whiteog2s and lots of crazy strains with purple resin and hash that i am trying to cross 3 diffrerent whiteog2's with like love potion #1 and like a hell of alot of dank buds even holy grail kush and kosher kush and even GDP's candyland strain lol if you would please PM me or just say a few places you think is good for farming indoors and maybe outdoors a tiny i mean like a tiny i mainly just wanna grow inside if anything i was thinking a greenhouse no bigger than 12 feet high and 8x8 feet wide and deep with a carbonfilter to not attract onwanted people who would want my green house cronic!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Sounds like your looking for a place in the hood

Riverside/San berandino

If your looking to do anything outside, be ready to spend the summer on your porch with a shotgun

Smallzz

Smallzz

Stay out the Fuck out of Lake Co., Sierra Co. is beautiful and a pretty good environment for outdoor depending on which part of the county.

soserthc1

soserthc1

why rent grow where your at now unless you willing to pay security deposit and 3-4 months rent before even seeing a return .... granted once your rolling you will be good ... landlord issue's thou must be considered and 1200 is pretty cheap for Cali - no ?

best of luck
SoSerThc1

frebo

frebo

State of Jefferson - Emerald Triangle. My cousin grows at his house and a rented house in a small city in NorCal. Most everyone in town know he is doing it and no hassles.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

i want to rent a house and grow a few pounds to keep my self from having to buy from clubs and because i only use edibles so where the hell in california is a good place to rent thats not above like 1200 bucks a month im looking for a place to grow either indoors or out looking for a place to setup my 4x10 ebb n flow setup with 3 600w or 4 600w lamps and veg room of the powercloner 77 with water chiller and 3 2x4 trays running ebb nflow all coco room with kharma gentics whiteog2s and lots of crazy strains with purple resin and hash that i am trying to cross 3 diffrerent whiteog2's with like love potion #1 and like a hell of alot of dank buds even holy grail kush and kosher kush and even GDP's candyland strain lol if you would please PM me or just say a few places you think is good for farming indoors and maybe outdoors a tiny i mean like a tiny i mainly just wanna grow inside if anything i was thinking a greenhouse no bigger than 12 feet high and 8x8 feet wide and deep with a carbonfilter to not attract onwanted people who would want my green house cronic!

If you are thinking of keeping things small maybe look into auburn, its placer county and rather inexpensive yet a good place to something small. Good luck

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

I'd hit up high desert LA county Lancaster,palmdale, Acton Etc its in your budget, its LA county which is a plus imo doubtful the sherrifs are going to hassle you over your min outdoor they have real crime to deal with. You can get property out there with land within that budget just need to look harder. Just my 2 cents I've seen Riverside co jail heard horror storys about IE leo and I know Riversides DA system I wouldn't grow in the IE hell I don't even go out there unless im picking up from Discount hydro I try to avoid that portion of so cal they seem to like to throw time at people out that way. back in my younger wild days the riverside DA had something like 95% conviction rate not some place i'd want to grow you don't want to fukk around out there just my 2 cents take it with a grain of salt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom