Best cuts in nor Ca.?

• Thread starter hellaouts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hellaouts

hellaouts

I need to pick up a half dozen or so clones and have only had bad luck with dispensaries. Can any one give me any positive feed back on any dispensaries in northern California. Particularly harbor side ,or what i should watch out for

D

daddymexbricks

Yo bro there's another thread on this! Hit the new post button and you'll find it! Hope this helps out some

B

Bluenote

Loaded question there. Might I suggest going around the dispensaries , join up with a true collective where you can trade some genetics or gain access to the reliable producers of clones.

I haven't had a great deal of luck with the dispensaries , they usually don't have the numbers and I've gotten some rather sketchy genetics , including a batch of alleged pre-98 Bubba that showed 4 distinctly different phenos ( including a very sativa one....makes me doubt some stuff about it) and no less than a 3 week variance in finish times all within a 20 clone sample run.I didn't kepp that particular Bubba due to the questions it's performance raised.

Gotta be somewhat willing to sort through stuff you get to find what you want in the way of pheno and effect in many cases , my Blue Cheese was that way and I still get one that stalls out and dwarfs every so often , they'll flower and produce good bud , just never get beyond 18 inches or so , that's maybe one in every fifty or so , annoying but not enough to cause me to cull the strain. Other than that it's consistent and I certainly have no complaints on the flavor and potency.

Latest posts

Top Bottom