Best Dispensaries To Buy Clones/seeds in L.A.?

• Thread starter Element4NorCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Element4NorCal

Can anyone from SoCal tell me what clubs in the LA area have healthy high quality clones at a decent price?

I am also looking for a good SoCal club to purchase some TGA genetics and Cali Connection seed packs if anyone knows of any good spots please let me know.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Can anyone from SoCal tell me what clubs in the LA area have healthy high quality clones at a decent price?

I am also looking for a good SoCal club to purchase some TGA genetics and Cali Connection seed packs if anyone knows of any good spots please let me know.

La wonderland in downtown LA specializes in clone, nice healthy cuts, but stay away from the blackberry OG, it is a sad little(bud) plant, sour kush is bomb and others aswell.

Ohh btw, natures green cure in santa fe springs gets Raskal gear and cuts from time to time, i keep missing them though the go SUPER FAST!!
COnfu..

E

Element4NorCal

Thanks alot bro for your recommendation.

Is there really no one else out there with any suggestions or heads up on where to go or not go to buy healthy clones in LA?

P

paulycali

LA Wondeland all the way. Make sure to check there menu daily. They might still even be doing a reserve system where they will hold clones for you for up to 4 hours. Top notch strains in top notch condition along with cali connection seeds and a few others. Good luck and definetaly go check them out

E

Element4NorCal

thanks alot fellas your input is very much appreciated

deadcat

deadcat

I'd go with Attitude seed bank, online HERE I've never had any problems with them.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

progressive options
hop on their weedmaps page and youll c whats up

Top Bottom