4SD is a cropper's delight.
ogeisal stinks nice.
AlienOG 6 smells like Heaven.
That Sour Bouuble, so nice...

oh yeah, some real nice stuff going on.

Peace CW

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I've got a nice reeferman's grapefruit cut that I'll throw out there if it's high in CBD. We've run the living crap out of it and it's a great breeder and producer. We almost lost it but I'm revegging it right now. It's starting to come back already, this is a very solid grapefruit cut. You can beat the shit out of it and still have it produce well. It's the grapefruit cut I used to make the GF X HP cross

Releafcenter, if you guys need a good grapefruit cut I'll bring a couple of this one over if patients need high CBD strains. I'll give it to you, just do the right thing with it and keep it afordable for patients. I dip in forbid 4f and eagle 20ew so you won't have any issues. It will be a few weeks before it's ready.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

My younger brother is planning a trip to CA just to source one. His anticonvulsant meds are some seriously nasty shit.

I had a patient with epilepsy for a long time. She really liked the ISS and more sativa dominant strains to cope with the meds and not make her drowsy. She smoked like 3-5 grams a day and was quite professional.

I'm going through some seed stock and trying to source high CBD strains and clones. I've got some brazil amazonia seeds that's supposed to be 7-8% CBD. Melizzard needs high CBD and we're hot on the trail, so if I source anything and get a good cut you're more than welcome to a clone. Apparently she found a good clone in norcal. If we get the CBD clone it will be shared, you'll get a PM from me.

T

TurboAllWD

wow man I really appreciate that, so does my brother! That's what I'm talking about, networking this shit. You provide me with a cut that is known to be high in CBD and I'll pay to have it tested.

T

TurboAllWD

Tree have you seen his new stuff? I bet he has 10+ new strains to pop, looks like it will be a really good show judging by his previous pic's.

I just started flowering everything you listed besides the Alien OG, and another one of my buddies is talking about hookin me up with a Alien Kush F2 once he gets it goin. I'm about ready to buy some seeds that everyones cool with trying and show some respect for all the genetics I got. Looks like CW is set for now though, haha. I can only pop a few at a time otherwise I'd try to do it up like CW does, and this Rocklock I started is just about finished. Any suggestions? I'm waiting for Karma Genetics to release some good stuff.

C

ClearWater

Appreciate all the kind words guys. Let me know how the end product turns out for some of those as Im very curious.

T

TheReleafCenter

@Turbo: There's some things I can't talk about here but offline... different story. I'm out off the office Friday after 1PM 'til Monday.

@MrSputnik: I'll have to check a couple things, but I think we could offer them at half price ($10) if not less. Let me get back to you later today.

G

gettogro

I got some clones from Medical marijuana of the rockies in frisco. I am growing out their g13, ak48, Northern lights, and Blue dream. Ill be able to give a better report around xmas. So far, the g13 and the NL seem to be the front runners. The blue dream has some funky growth. twisting leaves, 3 fan leaves, claw in flower, however its real frosty. Im doing a grow journal in the Hydro section. The clones I got were clean and healthy.

J

jennyjenny

I just re-read HB 1284 looking for the regulations concerning clone sales.

If a mmc can only sell 2 ounces at a time how many clones can an MMC sell to a patient at one sale? Is this issue being addressed in the rule making? I sure don't see any clone regulations in 1284, do you?

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I just re-read HB 1284 looking for the regulations concerning clone sales.

If a mmc can only sell 2 ounces at a time how many clones can an MMC sell to a patient at one sale? Is this issue being addressed in the rule making? I sure don't see any clone regulations in 1284, do you?

Pfft.. fuck it braseph.. tie all the roots together and say it's one plant. Politicians can only count money not plants!

ok, seriously, It depends on the dispensary and how they feel like interpreting HB1284. It's all still up for interpretation untill a case is made of HB1284, or a law suit.

If you wanna be safe, buy 6. If you are gonna push it, buy a tray of 100 with an edible rec and a clown suit on.

T

TurboAllWD

@Turbo: There's some things I can't talk about here but offline... different story. I'm out off the office Friday after 1PM 'til Monday.

@MrSputnik: I'll have to check a couple things, but I think we could offer them at half price ($10) if not less. Let me get back to you later today.

Sounds like we should talk after burning one. Oh by the way, it appears I had the wrong impression about you and the Releaf Center. Seriously though, my bad.

If you wanna be safe, buy 6. If you are gonna push it, buy a tray of 100 with an edible rec and a clown suit on.

hahahaha

Yeah I like to play it safe and stick with the state law, not worth risking a lot on an edible rec. I read somewhere a lot of Boulder disp's quit selling clones due to 1284. I don't know for sure though.

S

swizzlegrower

try the kind room.....cheap disease free and all tested culitivars:cool0019:

B

Buddy Flowers

anyone in the mountains with some genetics they wanna sell? i'm so bored with what i have. pm me. thanks

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Sounds like we should talk after burning one. Oh by the way, it appears I had the wrong impression about you and the Releaf Center. Seriously though, my bad.

Releaf is good people, in it for patients, unlike the typical mmc selling $50 clones of 'bagseed'.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

..or stolen genetics as a house strain. Just found out the "sloans lake asian paradise" dispensary I tried to work with stole some of my cuts. It's nothing I wouldn't have given out (or have already), just goes to show there's some shady folks in this business.

So I gave the cuts to the dispensary next door lol.

T

TheReleafCenter

It's all good, things happen for a reason. We might be able to get you that grapefruit after all as a result of this thread.

We have tests in from a strain that is 7% CBD's right now, but I don't know if I believe the lab results. Every other strain came back >.1, which I never see from Full Spec, RM2, etc.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Releafcenter, what's the 7% CBD strain if you don't mind me asking? is it the grapefruit? will it be available as a clone?

I found a friend of mine with a mama of the cut so I don't have to bother with revegging the grapefruit.

T

TheReleafCenter

Releafcenter, what's the 7% CBD strain if you don't mind me asking? is it the grapefruit? will it be available as a clone?

I found a friend of mine with a mama of the cut so I don't have to bother with revegging the grapefruit.

It's Project Greenergy's Bubblegum Kush. Like I said, I'm not familiar with the lab they used and would be weary of the results. That being said, it was 7.6% CBD and only 4.8% THC.

true grit

true grit

Im not believing it. I smoked some of it (told it was Bubba Kush @ 7% cbd) and it was not near stony as some of my 1% or less buds. With that high of CBD it should be headcrushingly lethargic- straight sleep meds. But most def wasnt...

Top Bottom