2 panel qb288 r spec 240 driver

2, qb96 w 320 driver

2 panel kingbrite 240 driver

lmk opinions, will be buying diy parts n building

hlg has good prices on older stuff because of new technology

wondering if I should ante up for new stuff or take advantage of prices

Homesteader

Homesteader

Why not check out a Chip on Board setup? Something like 6 Cree CXB3590's, heat sinks and two drivers. Just my two cents. I would take that over all the newer stuff. Power is underrated.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I would build a strip setup before I’d go that route most likely

Something to consider tho

how many watts do u run with 3?

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Sunboards are also a very good option the have ir and uv models also I'm looking into one for my next light and grow with all the everything but growdaddys $500 or pic # 2 is what I'm likely going to moving to for my next run grow daddys also has pretty much evety variable available good luck

Screenshot 20210209 100916 Chrome
Screenshot 20210209 101104 Chrome
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

This coming from alb??

amazons return policy is tough to beat

the stuff from there is sold under a different brand name I believe????

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Now the first post was easy the other was growdaddy.com found them through ebay listings looking into the sunboards. Still on the fence about alibaba but im about to pull the trigger there on some hopefully legit or even decent bowfishing stuff be fore i even bother ordering a light from them

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

etsy not easy been looking alot into alibaba and diy upgrades the last few months. Not feeling spending another grand plus on a name. The guy on growdaddy will actually design or build to yoyr specs for very reasonable prices im all about saving if i can

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Why not check out a Chip on Board setup? Something like 6 Cree CXB3590's, heat sinks and two drivers. Just my two cents. I would take that over all the newer stuff. Power is underrated.
If you go that route, keep in mind that each of those COBs run at 84 watts. What does that mean for indoor gardening? Cobs create intensity hot spots and require more distance between plants and light. I used six 50 watt cobs mounted on a heat sink and fan combination. I burnt my plants despite a 30" distance from the light. Spread them out and give them some room. If you do that, you could have a winner ....

Top Bottom