Best Donkey Dick cola SOG style genetics?

• Thread starter llcoolJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

llcoolJ

Hi farmers,

I am looking for a large yielding SOG style plant that doesn't like to leave it's own space. Preferably something that doesn't like to stretch over 3.5'. And has to have nice smell and potency.

I have grown sativas getting 6-7 oz but it is just too hard to take care of a room full of overgrown trees with my schedule.

I have done a search, and it seems there are a lot of older posts with Chronic, Big Bud, etc. Is there new genetics that have outdone the old?

Any reply helps. Experience with the strain also helps more.

Thanks in advanced,

LL

darkmatter

darkmatter

there somes seeds on here that you could get a good plant out of the auctions got some packs at fifty you could get 3 of the same do a little growing and pick out a good plant or make some seeds with the top plants.look at all those seeds for sale theirs got to be what your looking for.i had to go get it, it didntfall out the sky, no clone stores in my hood.find whats available now.a Chemdog #4 cross suits me currently and some sog plants that dont yeild super great are awsome in other ways.seek and yee will find theirs sog friendly seeds all up in this peice

S

Steel Erection

Hi farmers,

I am looking for a large yielding SOG style plant that doesn't like to leave it's own space. Preferably something that doesn't like to stretch over 3.5'. And has to have nice smell and potency.

I have grown sativas getting 6-7 oz but it is just too hard to take care of a room full of overgrown trees with my schedule.

I have done a search, and it seems there are a lot of older posts with Chronic, Big Bud, etc. Is there new genetics that have outdone the old?

Any reply helps. Experience with the strain also helps more.

Thanks in advanced,

LL

If your gonna allow them to get 3.5' your not gonna be runnin sog. Usually people who run sog don't let em get over 12-15". I did I think it was 132 in a 4 x 8 table all of them about 15". I didn't like it. I'm runnin 32 in the same table now and I am gonna do the same or better. Next round I'm gonna do 16 someone suggested to me and I think I will yield the most there. Why have 132 when I can do the same or better with 16. Keep the plant count down. What style of growing are you plannin to run?-SE

L

llcoolJ

darkmatter: I'll check them out, thanks.

SweetTooth: Appreciate the suggestion.

Steel: I guess what I meant is a plant that doesn't stretch out horizontally too much, gets a fat central bud, and keeps a fairly even canopy. Gonna run 15 plants. Not sure what medium yet. I have a C.A.P. Ebb and Flow system, made some beautiful plants, but don't have it dialed in yet for yield and smell. Canna Coco is where I got my biggest yields, best tastes, and smells so far.

Anymore replies would be appreiciated :big_boss:

L

llcoolJ

Anbody else know of any powerful genetics that likes to grow a fatty central cola and doesn't get branchy.

I know there's gotta be some more guru's out there.

Thanks again,

LLCoolJ

qupee

qupee

Hell yes, if you pick the right pheno - and it will also require some maintenance trimming to keep it to a single cola.

Satori's a good yielder, strong hardy plant.

But I think the taste & smell are fairly bland, and the potency's maybe 6 or 7, with quicker building tolerance. imho.

satori_cola.jpg

L

llcoolJ

Thanks for the replies Phenotyper and Qupee :yes

Being that Satori isnt tops in potentcy, is there some other suggestion you farmers have???

Thanks fellas!

S

Sea Of Green

Shiskaberry(aka Kish).

Potent(17.62% THC 1.12% CBD .11% CBN), sweet smoking berry-hash flavor, low odor, 2'+ donkey dicks with balls(2-3 short branched lower buds if not removed), ready in 42 days flat, no veg time required, 1/2 oz.+ per plant when grown in soil, 1 gal. cheater pots, and under optimal conditions(probably quite a bit more in soil-less, and/or with some veg time + slightly bigger true 1 gal. pots), very easy to grow and clone, the perfect plant for SOG in the author's professional opinion.

I'm also looking into 3rd Dimension(aka 3D) as a possible future study in my SOG line of work. Is there a strain that can replace, rival, or improve upon the SOG wonder strain I discovered nearly 10 years ago, and that has never disappointed me once in all those years since?

Only one way to find out I guess..

Top Bottom