Best Ever South Park :D

• Thread starter Boywonder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheNman

South Park has to be one of the best shows ever made!

I wonder what it'd be like to hang out and smoke some dubs with Trey Parker... Stone too.
But Trey does so many voices on the show, every time he'd change his voice in conversation, he'd be doing another voice! :D

After a few hours of that, i'd probably feel stoned from just the laughter!

B

Boywonder

Yeah mate, I reckon it would be pretty cool to have a smoke with those guys :) They are very funny,.. and clever too :). There are so many references to the herb in sp episodes, and i like the fact that they are honest. I think this is the quote that has stuck in my mind the most:

"The truth is, marijuana probably isn't going to make you kill people. Most likely isn't going to fund terrorists, but pot makes you feel fine with being bored and it's when you're bored that you should be learning a new skill or some new science or being creative. If you smoke pot you may grow up to find out that you're not good at anything.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone, South Park, My Future Self n' Me, 2002

lol, tru dat, tru dat :afroweed:
Luckily I dont get bored, coz I got too much stuff to do. And I find that doing most of that stuff is much better when I'm stoned, lol:afroweed:

T

TheNman

Yeah mate, I reckon it would be pretty cool to have a smoke with those guys :) They are very funny,.. and clever too :). There are so many references to the herb in sp episodes, and i like the fact that they are honest. I think this is the quote that has stuck in my mind the most:

"The truth is, marijuana probably isn't going to make you kill people. Most likely isn't going to fund terrorists, but pot makes you feel fine with being bored and it's when you're bored that you should be learning a new skill or some new science or being creative. If you smoke pot you may grow up to find out that you're not good at anything.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone, South Park, My Future Self n' Me, 2002

lol, tru dat, tru dat :afroweed:
Luckily I dont get bored, coz I got too much stuff to do. And I find that doing most of that stuff is much better when I'm stoned, lol:afroweed:

Exactly!
I think that's why some nonsmokers are nonsmokers, they don't seem to get that you can still do stuff while stoner... you don't just have to stare at a wall to tv screen! ;)

Personally, i write, watch The Real News(something all of us should donate to!!), search around on LiveScience.com , take care of the house, play with the kid... or anything else that needs doing.

Your brain will adapt to any situation, even if you're usually lazy while baked, just do shit and within no time, your brain will adapt to executing whatever processes are needed to conduct a project, while there are sufficient levels of canabinoids and whatnot present within your body.

You may even find that you function better than normal at an activity, after trying it several times while baked...
Kinda like a runner training in water.

POINT: I like pot! :D

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
yeh that's a good one... The new one's also not bad, alot of queefing going on lol

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

yeah south park is great...it is probably one of the most intelligently written cartoons ever imo.. they use alot of metaphors in the plot that might go over some peoples heads but thats what i love about it....the part when they cut the chickens head off and it flops around the different choices had me teary eyed from laughing so hard...and cartman going after the jews again....haha

Top Bottom