Best fine grinder? (Pax3)

• Thread starter countryliving
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
josefrahl

josefrahl

Are you having a draw issues from airflow? I have a Pax2 and just use any old grinder from a headshop. I don't know if it was fixed on the 3, but the problem of the 1 & 2 was the design of the little metal oven part. I bought a 3rd party replacement with a sandwich pusher like this https://www.amazon.com/Gaskets-Scre...n&qid=1660393930&sprefix=Pax+s,aps,250&sr=8-9

You only really need the pusher and the part with the little squares if that's the issue. Hope that helps.

fargonaz

fargonaz

It hits even better with the screw removed from the 'pusher' part and the holes in the bottom cover are pretty much required; I guess, unless you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. I didn't notice much difference between fine and medium grinds, except that it's easier to hit with a less fine grind.

C

countryliving

Are you having a draw issues from airflow? I have a Pax2 and just use any old grinder from a headshop. I don't know if it was fixed on the 3, but the problem of the 1 & 2 was the design of the little metal oven part. I bought a 3rd party replacement with a sandwich pusher like this https://www.amazon.com/Gaskets-Screens-Replacement-Connector-Accessories/dp/B09NBDSM15/ref=sr_1_9?crid=CGV83HPTM52&keywords=pax+screen&qid=1660393930&sprefix=Pax+s,aps,250&sr=8-9

You only really need the pusher and the part with the little squares if that's the issue. Hope that helps.
Thank you for posting. What does the pusher for?

C

countryliving

It hits even better with the screw removed from the 'pusher' part and the holes in the bottom cover are pretty much required; I guess, unless you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. I didn't notice much difference between fine and medium grinds, except that it's easier to hit with a less fine grind.
:D - What is the pusher for? Thanks

fargonaz

fargonaz

:D - What is the pusher for? Thanks
It reduces the amount of weed you have to use to fill the oven. The 'screw' part butts up against the bottom removable cover of the Pax. It's a great device IMHO, and worth spending some time with to get the best experience.

C

countryliving

It reduces the amount of weed you have to use to fill the oven. The 'screw' part butts up against the bottom removable cover of the Pax. It's a great device IMHO, and worth spending some time with to get the best experience.
Buying! Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom