Best for cuttings coir?

• Thread starter ogtealover420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogtealover420

ogtealover420

I have noticed that clones that are rooted in coir are much healthier and grow much faster versus rapid rooters or rock wool does any one agree or disagre and if so why-thanx hotchick

Amber

Amber

I agree I notice a lot faster healthier results also. I have noticed that they do not like it for long however unless you are giving them ample food. Coco has no nutrient at all. I mix a soil mix with half coco now.

J

Jalisco Kid

I too like coir the best if they are not going into aeroponics. They hold moisture the best I have found besides my bubbler. If I had a lot to do it will be in the bubbler. JK

T

THC Toker

I've never liked rockwool much, horrid synthetic stuff which makes me itch abit like asbestos.
I like them Jiffy 7's myself, had a very good success rate with them quite sure they are organic as well which makes them a lot easier to dispose of as opposed to rockwool products.

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

jiffy works as good if not better than rapid rooters but much slower than the coir.....

C

Colorado Coco

Coco is just so aerated. Clones fast but as Amber stated they will need food sooner than later.

Top Bottom