Best Green Led Bulb?

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Well before I buy anther green led wand ( because they die so quickly and $60):

* 2-4 Green lights in a 18 x 30ft room ? ( "nighttime lights" required for foliar spraying and random maintenance )
* if so ^ ,What is the best & most reliable green LED bulb that you can buy and replace your regular bulb socket with?

sixstring

sixstring

but thats the same brand i use for 90% of my t5 fixtures,other 10% is those new powerveg from eyehort

B

Burned Haze

but thats the same brand i use for 90% of my t5 fixtures,other 10% is those new powerveg from eyehort
Thanks but I switched to MH IN veg and DE hps for flower . Would this be a true green led? , by description it's debatable and I don't want any non-green with a green plate kind ( def wouldn't work)

What I meant is something similar to this:

I've looked around but I don't wanna screw myself with fakes or ones that die within 6 months .
( will be using it 30minutes -2 hours a week estimate )

sixstring

sixstring

Ok i guess i missed the part about you wanting led.i thought you were looking for 4 foot floro tubes.the bulb i listed is not one of those cheesy painted lights though,its a true green floro designed for use in grow rooms during lights out.sorry for the confusion,peace

P

pencil

Green light goes against everything iv learned about plants. But they are getting included in LED grow setups more and more. Not just for nightlights. Is it new science?

Top Bottom