Best grow book or video?

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

I plan to grow outdoors in a small greenhouse here in CO. I want to go with good old fashioned soil and keep the project organic.

Any topnotch grow books or vids?

Thanks!

B

bigdub

Jorge Cervantes has a few videos and books that would be helpful. You can search YouTube for Ultimate Grow DVD and watch at your leisure.

Here's a link to his book from Amazon

These should start you on your way :)

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Your already their my friend. Go to the green house forum. People are currently doing what you want to and documenting it... as we speak.

G

Gartner

Marijuana organic fertilizer

Its the best way to grow outdoor using organic fertilizers,
the natural way which will give high yield with low effort..
hope this like will help you..
marijuana organic fertilizer

This contains alll the list of organic mixtures...
:harvest:

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Jorge Cervantes has a few videos and books that would be helpful. You can search YouTube for Ultimate Grow DVD and watch at your leisure.

Here's a link to his book from Amazon

These should start you on your way :)

own all 3 videos and his book. His 2ed video shows more outdoor and greenhouse. If your new. Great clean info!

H

hedster44

This is an awesome website to find what your looking for, so check here first. But you could also try looking up books by George F. Van Patten. That is George Cervantes real name. He has Gardening Indoors The Indoor Gardener's Bible from 2002 and a newer version from 2007 called Gardening Indoors with Soil & Hydroponics. I think these books are even more complete that his Marijuana Horticulture Grow Bible.

H

hedster44

No problem man.

I own all the books by George Cervantes and two of the George Van Patten books. The more info you have at your fingertips the better.

jaredman

jaredman

The most amazing and easy reading book I have ever seen is called teaming with microbes by jeff lowenfels and wayne lewis. I am telling you if you want to learn all about organics this book is for you. It is not cannabis specific though but it is solid base knowledge of the best calliber

H

hedster44

I guess I should have mentioned that the books written by George Van Patten are not cannabis specific either. But very good info either way.

K

kolah

i got most of my info from folks here at the farm. i also bought and love dj shorts book.

Natural

Natural

Youtube is great for that! Used to be the old SSSC and Seed Bank catalogs were inspiration enough..that and following grampa round the veggie garden.;)

jaredman

jaredman

just saw in a grow shop a new book by jeff lowenfells, the guy who wrote teaming with microbes. Its called teaming with nutrients or something like that, I want to get it

Top Bottom