Best Grow Books To Buy?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Moving in a month and electricity is at bare minimum, So no computer, means no THCfarmer except maybe going into town.

Anyways I lost all of my books about 3 years ago when a room mate decided to take them when he left.
I had Ed R.s book marijuana cultivation I think?
robert c. hashish?
A big black book with a leaf on the cover.
A couple more I can't remember.
All recommendations welcome. I'll have a lot of reading time.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

They are all full of generalizations and personal opinion but i agree with gnome the cervantes book is as good a guide as any.The problem is no two of us grow exactly the same and there really is no right or wrong way as long as it works for you.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

anything by J.Cervantes as mentioned, Mel Frank, Ed Rosenthal, Mel Thomas aka "mr. Big" , Jack herer..are some my favs edit:: robert connell clarke is also good.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Teaming with microbes by Jeff Lowenfels

Same author wrote another one called Teaming with Nutrients

And a third that's either already out or will be soon called Teaming with Fungus

Cola Candy

Cola Candy

Off topic I know but if you're interested in compost teas anything by Dr. Elaine Ingham is good. I'm not a fan of Jorge Cervantes but I can't really offer any better recommendations for grow guides I'm afraid.

indicabush

indicabush

Sure would like to attend Dr Ingham's online courses, but the last time I looked the were around $5k for all four. I use home-made Garret's Juice throughout my grows.

Cola Candy

Cola Candy

I actually bought a really good compost tea brewer from them and had it shipped over to the UK. It uses a powerful pump to pump bubbles from either side and underneath a special pouch filled with composted organic matter that zips up and is suspended by a metal frame so that the organic matter is highly oxygenated and there is no anaerobic bacteria.

5galnew2
Savage Henry

Savage Henry

I've had the Cervantes book for over five years now and I'm still getting use out of it:

But all kidding aside I read it cover to cover several times and it taught me quite a bit when I was first getting started.

Top Bottom