best growing style for the white og

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

i have your plants and they just got ready to make clones of and i wanted to know because im using all coco in ebb n flow if i should flower them in big containers or lots of small containers ? flower room is 2 4x4 tables and 1000w hps lamps and some new led lights and wall of t5's with other uvb bulbs in the room for bigger spectrum
temp is always around or at 22.2C 72F.................. what size of pots ROOT POT's to be exact or any good cloth pots should i put in the tables with root pots the one gallon is 6"wide by 7.5" and the 2 gallon is 8.5 x 8.5" 5 gallon is 11" X 10.25" thanks kharma seeds and everyone

-ever after

snoopytime

snoopytime

thats a lot of other variables, and even more are left out. Even spock couldnt give you the 'right' answer in less that 17 pages. Just try your best guess then refine your technique as you go. Thats why life is more than 5 minutes long, so you can practice your kung fu!

Reactions: rvd
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I have run this strain in 3gal and 5gal Smart pots. That work effectively in my garden wit soil. If u plan on doin a SOG go wit 2gal pots or that Ebb and Flo setup. Best of luck wit ur grow, EA!

Top Bottom