Best hash plant strain?

• Thread starter hbstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

My Sensi Seeds Hash plant actually turned out to be great smoke! It had really nice bud formation, hard as a rock. The outside of the buds are covered in red/brown pistils, but when you crack into a nug, you can see a world of trichomes glistening in the light! Pure Indica 100%, couch lock all the way. Great night time weed. I was jacked up on caffeine the other night, and everyone in my house went to bed but me. Had I smoked some Sour Diesel or Flo, I would of been up playing music or video games all night. That Hash Plant did its job. It has a very mellow, almost nutty savory taste, but nothing special in the flavor/aroma department! The high is really stoney and strong, but Sensi Seeds definitely slacked on flavor on this one! I've been doing blends with it with about 80% hash plant and 20% any sativa with some interesting flavors, just to spice it up a bit. Hoping my crosses give me some of that HP bud and trichome formation.

true grit

true grit

Nice report though bro, sounds like there may be some hope in some packs from Sensi.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
My Sensi Seeds Hash plant actually turned out to be great smoke! It had really nice bud formation, hard as a rock. The outside of the buds are covered in red/brown pistils, but when you crack into a nug, you can see a world of trichomes glistening in the light! Pure Indica 100%, couch lock all the way. Great night time weed. I was jacked up on caffeine the other night, and everyone in my house went to bed but me. Had I smoked some Sour Diesel or Flo, I would of been up playing music or video games all night. That Hash Plant did its job. It has a very mellow, almost nutty savory taste, but nothing special in the flavor/aroma department! The high is really stoney and strong, but Sensi Seeds definitely slacked on flavor on this one! I've been doing blends with it with about 80% hash plant and 20% any sativa with some interesting flavors, just to spice it up a bit. Hoping my crosses give me some of that HP bud and trichome formation.

nice report

too bad about the lack of flavor ,seems many things anint wat they used to be ,although those effects are highly desired

best of luck wit those crosses

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

Sorry but I don't have any pics. I ran Sensi's HP it had rock hard nugs covered with orange hairs. Thought the smoke was weak. I still have half the pack left, maybe there's a better pheno in there. I have a NYC HP13 BX male that i'm using to hit the Skelly and a few others with.

T

therealpaco

I loved skelly the few times i had it in college.
Self, 'm sure it's fire self. hit me up. I can't wait to see if my memory is worth a shit.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

The keeper reeferman SHP pheno smells like hawaiian punch and creamy brie. Good yielder, no extreme frost but it has yet to meet the DWC (dirt grow) so we'll see what the future holds. Worth growing out IMO.

Another pheno smells like animal piss (more dog than cat), astringent and just plain rotten. this one has low calyx to leaf ratio and very tight internodes. quite stoney.

The third pheno has a subtle smell similar to g13. It made me feel gangster fabulous, like I wish I had a '64 impala 'vert. Not much smell or frost on this one, but the high is gangstalicio fantabilous.

Z

zoeronerer

my favorite........... is the sssc release from the 80's the lime green one that finished fast.

and had very large sheets of rezin like glass when they stuck to the bag they made streaks on it like no other .. to make hash or keif was easy because of the rezin gland size.

but afghan dominant outside wouldent get over 3 feet tall no matter what ..

and it was quite brittle and smelled of pine .

made cabbage like balls that needed very little manicure ... also was kinda fluffy zone but no one cared ...

it was my first keeper pheno i found in a pack i ran into it other times as well but not for years . the pistils being short fat and white and sticking straight up made it easy to spot .. like fingers not normal like hairs ...

the pnw hashplants wer alot like it and the supreme kinda looked like it but no color only lime green ......

wish i could find it........

aloha

Z

zoeronerer

x-18 is greasy but very different .......lotsa color and diff structure on the x-18 paki stuff seemed more like the x-18 than the hash plants im thinking of.

..oh and the one would not stretch at all same height when flowered as the day u picked it........

all the hash smugglers i knew always made fun of paki hash but there wer a couple surfers who knew the right people and had some fine paki product that in flavor reminded me of the one im talking about. so ye maybe it was the sensi pack you speak of big bag.

i think my old man still has the catalog from sssc mint condition i will look for it . remember the williams wonder came with the pack . was a long ass time ago ...

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
zoeronerer

thanks for the great report

i truly love hashplants,although there are not many liines availble these days ,the few ive experienced were exceptional ,top of the line really

ime wit tora bora a la con X18 hybrid ,although the look was very la con dom ,that was the most greasy strain ive come across it was really somthin and x18 definetly shined threw in the final product ,even friends who arent knowledable of cannabis easily recognized this trait

in the future i hav plans to grow out tomhill DC and X18 line there are intriguing

i wish mns would release nevilles old hashplant pure and the famous mr nice g13hp that has faded at sensi seed bank

1luvbigherb

C

CrippledCrow

Anyone every grow of seedsman hash passion? Looks like a classic hash plant , huge cola`s and supposedly has 18% thc.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Dinafem Blue Hash

gallery_7_8_514727.jpg

gallery_7_8_1851307.jpg

gallery_7_8_1681014.jpg

gallery_7_8_1276326.jpg

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Figured id show a picture of the Ortega x Citrus Hashplant all finished up. Hit 5.5oz! from my one hempy. I freaking love this smoke.

A

afpakseeker

Also has anyone ever grown out AFPAK hashplant from heritage seeds?
15 years ago I grew it outdoors...taste like hash, super body tingle with clear head high. Want it back so much....had purple color, oily glands even when dried...

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

:woot:BUMP!!!!!

I'm sure some have had some killer HPs, HP Crosses in all these years ????????:D:D

To make a long story as short as possible, I was growing with a partner in 96-97. We had been consulting together for 3 years. He was 67 years old, and I was 39. I have been growing since 1972, and started inside stuff in 76. At 18 years old. He had a 2000 acre farm. I knew how to grow weed, and he had a farm. He grew a few but didn't know ho to tell male/Female, so I was introduced to him from his nephew, who I knew for 30 years.

I started buying from Nevils... The Seed Bank starting in 84. My 1st order was Mazar, Cali Orange, Nepali

I got the following from Nevil in 88.

88 LTD Release NL5/HZ

88 G13/PNW HP

88 NL1/PNW HP

Bred the male NL5/Haze into NL1/PNW HP Female, and grew that strain for 9 years, and never got tired of it.

But in 97 he got caught by the feds with 500 clones I gave him, and he told on me, and theyfound another 550 + 30 mother plants. Needless to say I did a long time, and lost all the genetics. I did from 97-2001 locked up, and had 8.5 years supervised release. Didn't smoke, but did grow from 2001-07, until another partner ratted me out because he let is EX see the grow, and she used the kid against him. So I got a state charge ( Class C ) and that violated my Fed Supervision. Long story short, I pled guilty to 5-10, but the Feds took custody, and the State ran my time Concurrent, as my Violation Time ( 3 Years ) from the Feds was longer than Parole Eligibility from the State ( about 1 year ). State you have to serve 15%. I went back 3 more years for the violation.

Got out 1st time in 2001 started looking for the genes again, ( No Avail ) and grew Serious SK47, Sensi NL5, mainly, and it WAS really good stuff, but still not like what I was looking for. We also crossed the 2 with great outcome. Todays Sensi NL is NOTHING like the earlier stuff. Same for Serious AK47.

I was also a Mod on Serious, and Dan Van Pots site, who won the Indica Cup with BCBD ( Who Ripped Him Off ) for God Bud, and he took the Original Male, but they still do have the original mother cut.
Dan got shut down in around 2006.

So after I got out again in 2009, I started looking for these genetics again, for 8 years, and like many have said, NONE of it was like the original stuff in the 80s-90s, as places like Sensi, Serious lost some of their original genetics. The early 200s AK47, and Sensi NL5 were really good, and some really special plants existed. Some say not as good as the 90s version though, but I never had the luck to smoke that.

So in the last 4 months, and after hours more research ect, I have found many of the old genetics Ive been looking for, and some of them my friends are putting to the test.

Also consider some of these strains have been available, but were till hard to track down, and there are also many fakes, and false claims.

1st off I found the Original Nevils 88 LTD Release ( Though now F5 Stabilized ). These are the real genetics, and were bred by reputable breeders ( COOT/Swami ), and are nothing like the Mr Nice version. I also do grow Mr Nice SSH, and Critical Mass, but am going to different genes now.
I also found, and bought Hazeman/NDNGuy/Nevils Original LTD Release 88 G13 x Hash Plant

I just found, and ordered these 3 days ago.....Coastal Seeds NL1 x PNW Hash Plant.:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::love1::love1:

This will make up 2/3 of my original stuff I had in the 90s.

Mine was also crossed with an original Road Kill Skunk/Sk1.. And I have also found a stabilized hybrid of this, but wont be available until Spring. Its called RKS Guadlajara, and was bred with a local Guadalajara, and hybridized/stabilized for over 30 years for the RKS type. The RKS they used was Clone Only from 1985. And was taken to Guadalajara.

Swami does have a cross with Blue Orca x RKS Guadalajara.

I plan on breeding the male NL5/Hz into a really nice NL1/PNW HP/Female. I also plan on breeding the pure NL1/HP into F2, and then finding a Male, and breed it back into the F1 as Nevil Did to create the Hash Plant. These are NL1 HP by name. Nevil differentiated them by terminology.

He said crossing like this gave 50/50 NL1/HP phenos, with 1 in 4 being Outstanding, and ALL of them extremely potent.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Very few have EVER seen a true hash plant! I've seen the ONE that most Peeps are talking about...straight from Afghanistan!!! these porcupine trichy plants are NOT the true HP...Kushes that now dominate are not close or in the same class...Hash plants are NOT bulbus but leafy type flowers that look literally dipped and glazed to nearly 1/4 inch THICK! and the seeds are the size of green peas!!! with a huge spine...what I saw is the true classic...buds flowers the size of baseball, and baseball bat...thick, leathery leaves the width of a finger...East is not the West...breed downsizing...
cw

Top Bottom