Best hash plant strain?

• Thread starter hbstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hbstoner

What is one of the best hash plant cuts? I remember 10 years ago there was this hash plant that went around HB/OC and turned purple, nice big nugs and super frosty. No idea where to find that anymore, whats everyones fav hash plant and post some pics if you got em!

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
I have grown out both Sensi's and Reeferman's Hashplant and my favorite by far is Reef's! MONSTER Hashplants that always deliver.

On the other hand, the Old Time Moonshine is a Truly OUTSTANDING Hashplant.

P

Pot Boy

What is one of the best hash plant cuts? I remember 10 years ago there was this hash plant that went around HB/OC and turned purple, nice big nugs and super frosty. No idea where to find that anymore, whats everyones fav hash plant and post some pics if you got em!

I remember that strain that shit was the bomb!

M

Malachi

I smoked some Mr.Nice G13xHashplant that was bomb as hell, but never grew it.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

BIKER HASH PLANT!!!!!! Best ever! No hairs all nugs!

H

hbstoner

I remember that strain that shit was the bomb!

By any chance do you also remember a strain called the Emphysema or the emph? Super frosty strain (not a hash plant strain) , came down to OC from tahoe. Thats about all I know about it , seems to be lost now.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
nyc hp top 3 smoke eva

top dawg got nychp13 that might be of resemblence

x18 is a paki hashplant that is one greasy bitch

id lov to try otm always have wish we had som dj selects at the farm

also interested in swerves lebanese hashplant i look forward to her

almost forgot hashplant haze is a special one not pure but high grade

1luvbigherb

L

LaoGrow

Definitely X18 from reserva privida, shes my fave hash plant. Shes a pure pakistani landrace, and she's only been outcrossed to the La Con to make tora bora, another incredible strain. But I like Crimea blue as well, Ukratian Hashplant X Dj shorts blueberry.

true grit

true grit

If thats the case then you can scoop some Tom Hill X18....his pure line right there.

I've heard Reef's HP is a hella yielder....does it do as well in buckets JK?

H

hbstoner

nyc hp top 3 smoke eva

top dawg got nychp13 that might be of resemblence

x18 is a paki hashplant that is one greasy bitch

id lov to try otm always have wish we had som dj selects at the farm

also interested in swerves lebanese hashplant i look forward to her

almost forgot hashplant haze is a special one not pure but high grade

1luvbigherb

Ya ive heard of that X18 going around.. didnt know it was a hash plant, ill have to check that shit out. Anyone know if the X18 in all the clubs in la are from HTC or dna?

M

MASSES 420KING

ive got that cut purple hash plant its a lucky pheno i found out of sensi seed bank hash plant its on the east coast with a couple people i gave mad cuttings to:passingjoint:

H

hbstoner

ive got that cut purple hash plant its a lucky pheno i found out of sensi seed bank hash plant its on the east coast with a couple people i gave mad cuttings to:passingjoint:

You got a pic of that ? The pic on sensi's website is kinda hard to tell if its that old school oc hash plant or not.

C

CowabungaRon

deep skunk 9.

That is some cowabunga hashplant right there dudes.

Time for cookies and cereal.

Cowabunga dudes.

M

MASSES 420KING

You got a pic of that ? The pic on sensi's website is kinda hard to tell if its that old school oc hash plant or not.

my wife wont let take pics and postem until she gets a memory card and yes i will take it and post it she dont turn purple til the last couple weeks as the nugs harden up and she can produce in aero setups real good

H

hbstoner

my wife wont let take pics and postem until she gets a memory card and yes i will take it and post it she dont turn purple til the last couple weeks as the nugs harden up and she can produce in aero setups real good

Cool can't wait to see it. Thanks!

Top Bottom