Best hash plant strain?

• Thread starter hbstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Sensi Seeds didn't start selling their Hash Plant until the 90's. Sensi acquired their Hash Plant as a cutting from the PNW and kept it private for a number of years before releasing seeds. The Sensi Seeds Hash Plant seeds were originally sold as either F2s or F3s of the PNW Hash Plant crossed and backcrossed with NL #1 (75% Hash Plant/25% Northern Lights). I believe the HP13 was a pheno found in a pack of F2s. I think they are down to F5s now, and have diluted some of the original "goodness". Some do believe that the original cuttings brought to Holland were in fact the cuts later to be known as the Skelly hash plant.

Here it is from the horse's mouth:

The direct ancestor of Hash Plant was developed in the Northwest USA and came to Holland as a few carefully-transported female cuttings. Upon arrival, the tiny, fragile Hash Plant clones were given a safe home in the Sensi Seed Bank breeding labs, where this outstanding cultivar quickly proved her worth, becoming an important building-block in several other Sensi hybrids.

Over the years, many experimental crosses were made in search of a pollen-father that could match up to the HP female and produce seeds worthy of the Hash Plant name. An equal partnership was eventually found in a male from Afghanica’s other royal family - the Northern Lights line. A 50/50 HP x NL#1 father was back-crossed to the original HP mother, which gave us the 75% HP-25% NL hybrid.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
hopfully i can shed som light

the hp13 is thought to be a pure afghani maintained in afghanistan by a family for many years brought to cali and made its way to NYC ,its also said their could be possible thai influence in the hp13,the hp13 has nothin to do with sensi seeds the mrnice is a g13 Xhp hybrid i believe made by neville in honor of howard marks one of the biggest hash smugglers of all time

wat horse was this

its also false that the skelly cant be sensi stock as neville had the hp in the mid 80's evident by the hashplant haze clone only cutting circulating south holland and the 1988 g13Xhp used by few i believe MOTAREBEL has som recent hybrids he is soon to release of that famous 88 hp hybrid that i mentioned before such as green manalishi

also skelly has nothin to do wit hp13

i believe SSSC had hp as early as 84 a reported lebanese/thai

som smoke reports of both your experiences would be appreciated

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Sorry, that was copy/past from the horses mouth, i.e. Sensi Seeds.....

Seems there is a lot of false info goin' round. Great the straighten things out....

Where is the template for the smoke report? I'll do one tonight!

C

COCannabis

I haven't ever heard/seen HP13 outside of the cannabible...is this from hoarding? lack of interest? same with old time moonshine, it has been incredibly elusive for me...

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
way too much false info goin around thats why we hav to research always

take info wit a grain of salt unless its from a trusted members/breeders experience ,even then do ya research

hp13 is one of those hoarded strains som say its just hype som say its the grail wat i experienced som years back was som of my all time favorite most potent smoke IME

OTM seems to circulate a bit/alot more soo then hp13 especially considering there is seed stock of OTM

my friend has a connect for som nyc hp rite now that is 150 a 1/4 zip lol ,im waitin to see it though wats an extra 50 for a lost lov (supposedly he's a heavy toker n holds this bud in high esteem) can't wait ill we get som medical laws passed in ny that day doesnt look far away

1luvbigherb

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

My new heartthrob...ortega x citrus hashplant Day 35 since i turned the lights back. The smell is of truly overpowering lemon vicks vapor rub. The trichomes are extremely small, but are stacked on. It actually makes some bang the vein kinda hash. Very relaxing dopey sleepy kinda buzz, and long lasting. Taste is kinda delicate n earthy at first but gets lemony and skunky on the exhale. A couple ice cold 32oz. SOL's a few joints of this and the tejas sun, makes for one hell of a relaxing afternoon. Wonder what she smokes like in the mountains? Might need to do some 'sperimenting.

true grit

true grit

Nice info guys!!

Herb- homie has some NYC HP13 from JJ going for me...says they are stout little indica looking bushes. straigh HP fuckers...can't wait to run em!

DWB- Yes sir, that girl looks hella tasty right there. Nice yield and early! What you crop her at...and you should give her a go in the mountains...hehe

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Thanks True Grit, She can be pulled at 55-60 days or so for public consumption. But this one is for our headstash, and to make some dry sieve with. So like 70-80+ days or i dont know, once shes 100% amber.

Question? Does the Skelly Hashplant also go by the name "Berkeley Hashplant" or is this a different plant. Its suppose to be the old school 80 something hashplant. But i havnt heard anyone say Berkeley Hashplant yet. I had this about a year ago, SUPER delicate plant, hard as shit to clone.....but stellar stellar stellar, the one time i grew her out. Had to take clones cause the mom was to big to move and not a single cut out of like 20+ cuts taken ever rooted, one by one over a month and a half they wilted on me. Finicky bitch. Im determined to try and get her back though.

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

I hold the HP13 and the Skelly cuts. Seems the 13 might have some sativa influence, it can be topped and has a little stretch for a HP. It has an insane bag appeal with it's super stinky skunky smell. That used to be the taste also but it has faded over the years and the high has never really been super strong but nice.

The Skelly is something totally different. It's a pure indica that grows slow and doesn't stretch much. It has that skunky, Afghan astrigent smell and taste to it. It has a strong high that is not head crushing like the Chems but very pleasant. It's the classic HP that you just can't find in today's HP seeds for sale.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I hold the HP13 and the Skelly cuts. Seems the 13 might have some sativa influence, it can be topped and has a little stretch for a HP. It has an insane bag appeal with it's super stinky skunky smell. That used to be the taste also but it has faded over the years and the high has never really been super strong but nice.

The Skelly is something totally different. It's a pure indica that grows slow and doesn't stretch much. It has that skunky, Afghan astrigent smell and taste to it. It has a strong high that is not head crushing like the Chems but very pleasant. It's the classic HP that you just can't find in today's HP seeds for sale.

the insight and comparison are most appreciated

i thankyou for makin these very rare cuts available in hybrid

im very happy nyc is finally getting som recognition keep up the good work

1luvbigherb

waayne

waayne

Thanks for the info JJ,got some of your Bubba13,can't wait to run them!:passingjoint:

true grit

true grit

Nice info- now lets see some of that shit in SEED!!!

H

hbstoner

Thanks for that info JJ! Can you bless us with some pics of your skelly? Does she purp up at all?

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

What is one of the best hash plant cuts? I remember 10 years ago there was this hash plant that went around HB/OC and turned purple, nice big nugs and super frosty. No idea where to find that anymore, whats everyones fav hash plant and post some pics if you got em!
I think it was purple kush there was some comming outta sunset beach then..

HP13 is def a legend , Doest Trinity count? or that falls in the skunk line?

There are shit loads of "hashplants" but only a few that have worthy Trich quality
top44
colorado hasplant
Balckberry they all have massive amounts of trichs but there like puffin air

Isnt any "indica" with high amounts of trichs considered a hash plant?

S

selfhemployed

Thanks for that info JJ! Can you bless us with some pics of your skelly? Does she purp up at all?

The skelly took on a very vague but present purple hue on tops that were directly exposed to the light. This is june and temps in my room haven't swung very low (72 with lights off 78 on) so I'd expect during the winter or with colder temps she would purple up a bit more.

S

SailerJerry

Hey Self you have any flower pics I've been hearing about the skelly for years but never seen flower pics.

Top Bottom