Best haze x from Greenhouse seed co??

• Thread starter UrbanGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a haze influenced headstash that will finish around 10 weeks. Something powerful, but with a lack of paranoia, especially euphoric and creative.
I'm looking at greenhouse seed co at the moment and have these in mind:
- Arjans strawberry haze
- Super lemon haze
- Arjans haze # 3
Has anyone had any experiences with these strains, or infact and of the haze x's on the greenhouse list that would fit my bill? Any help would be smashing! Thank you =)

M

Malachi

Ok I will help you out, Greenhouse sucks. Ask anyone that knows anything about growing and they will tell you the same thing. You can get way better genetics right here at the farm. Look into the SSSDH I think you would like it better then anything that Greenhouse offers. Or the Super Silver Haze from Mr.Nice is a great strain.

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Ba bow! I guess I struck out, never ordered from greenhouse. Well thanks for the heads up guys, appreciated! Any other strain recommendations? Cheers =)

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Why do they have to make the strains sound so nice damn them!

M

Malachi

Marketing at its best, the best breeders don't have to market their stuff because their reputation proceeds them. Ok more suggestions, well there is going to be a huge Cali Connection drop this weekend just pick up anything from them and you will be all set. Get some Chemdog D feminized if they drop it and you won't even remember Greenhouse.

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

I feel you. Cali connection? Sorry I'm unfamiliar with this as I'm in Australia =) care to elaborate?

H

haze89

I feel you. Cali connection? Sorry I'm unfamiliar with this as I'm in Australia =) care to elaborate?

Yeah dude, flat out ANY Cali Connection gear is a major score. Guaranteed FIRE like no other man. I don't care what CC strain it is, if I see it I grab it. Same goes for OGRaskal and Topdawg. Green House blows so many dicks its insane. If you see the names Chemdog or SFV OG Kush that pretty much always means dank.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

seriously, Urb, you're on the best site in the world for genetics and grow advice. check these strains out for haze.

OR, click the THCBay link at the top of your screen and drool away at all the amazing genetics available to YOU :) Hope this helps- peace!

H

haze89

If you don't wanna wait for the Cali Drop or say you miss it for some reason, I say go with OJD's SSSDH. Sour Diesel x Super Silver Haze, that is some serious fire right there man. I have a pack plus I might grab some cuts from a friend, and I still plan on buying another pack before they're off the farm.

winta

winta

haze stop buyin up all the packs! :)

If you don't wanna wait for the Cali Drop or say you miss it for some reason, I say go with OJD's SSSDH. Sour Diesel x Super Silver Haze, that is some serious fire right there man. I have a pack plus I might grab some cuts from a friend, and I still plan on buying another pack before they're off the farm.

if u really want some fire look no further my dude! sssdh zilvermist,king kong, jack hammer so many sativas bro! but if for some reason u still want greenhouse get either super silver haze or alaskan ice (thats an alaskan ice i grew in my avatar) those arent bad :)

H

haze89

haze stop buyin up all the packs! :)

My mom was like you need to stop spending so much money on weed. I'm like nah, not even, I can't afford to smoke like I used to before I joined the farm hahaha

See you later 2 weeks pay :mail

E

euroboy

I wouldnt go so far as to say greenhouse sucks... I mean he doesnt win the C Cup for nothing, but I do agree there are a lot of equally good strains and smaller guys doing amazing breeding work that can stand up to the best "well known" breeders.

S

Skunky

Yeah don't waste your money on greenhouse i would go for the SSSDH or Nigerian T haze from TopDawg can't go wrong with either of those.

E

euroboy

Just read this good article

I wouldnt go so far as to say greenhouse sucks... I mean he doesnt win the C Cup for nothing, but I do agree there are a lot of equally good strains and smaller guys doing amazing breeding work that can stand up to the best "well known" breeders.

I kinda take back what i wrote earlier now;

F

Frutty_Grower

Actually it´s SuperSilverHaze x Sour Diesel mate.
This is the best haze X ever and one of the most potent. The Price is more than reasonable just grab it!!!

Top Bottom