Best High Pressure Misting Nozzles

• Thread starter chennemann
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chennemann

I'm helping set up a HP system for a patient. He is going to go high pressure aero. He will be at ~90 psi, using an aqautec 8800 and an accumulator.

I was wondering which nozzles everyone recommends. I'm considering netafim (probably not fine enough mist), these:

or

I'm leaning toward the last one. It is suppose to be 55 micron and has a check valve.

Thanks for the help...

J

jvilla

alot of problems, with my experience with areo, is that the heads clog and some times you wont know what ones untill one of your plants is wilting if your setting up something big. just drill/punch a small hole in tubing or pipe

C

chennemann

I am planning on doing drain to waste. The water and nutrients will be filtered before going into the system. I don't understand how the nozzles would clog.

If I drilled or punched holes into tubing. The mist would not be close to 50 microns and would be the same as low pressure aero.

F

foresakenlion

Old post, very true points, suggest you use a cannabis related forum searching tool akin to ganjadigger to find other posts on the topic, it's how I found this, good luck.

J

Jalisco Kid

Look at nozzles from really nice humidifiers for tobacco or art.JK
You better have a good filter and read more.

J

john guest

I doubt you`ll get them on a sunday, best make the most of your day off ;)

Ester

Ester

@ tree farmer

If you would please share the specific nozzle your elaborating about. I did not see the name of it. Link would be great also mate. Thank you.

T

tree farmer

@ tree farmer

If you would please share the specific nozzle your elaborating about. I did not see the name of it. Link would be great also mate. Thank you.

it wouldnt do much good to give the exact model number of the AA nozzle because that would be like asking for an alternator for a car. it depends on the make of the car. with AA you have to match the spray pattern, flowrate, whether your pressure feeding or gravity or siphon feeding and into what size container are you going to run the nozzle in. maybe one nozzle isnt enough and also the orientation of the nozzle plays an important part in which nozzle to choose as well as the shape of the container. any google search for AA nozzle will give you a list of companies that can provide you with the right nozzle but youll have to learn the lingo to know what to ask for. of coarse they can assist you also in choosing if you tell them the requiered info.

the root shots can from this test rig ive run to deciede on how im going to scale it up for some tree runs.

IMG 2482 3
J

john guest

Your test rig wouldn`t look out of place in an operating theatre :)

J

Jalisco Kid

That root structure looks like my lp aero where's the fuzz? JK

T

tree farmer

yea lets see a pic of those lp aero roots. and by the way the nozzle only operates at 30psi so i guess its a lp aero also. the posts had nothing to do with HP because the thread is about nozzles that dont clog and imo any hydraulic nozzle is more prone to clogging than an AA nozzle which has a vastly larger orifice.

J

Jalisco Kid

I posted here yesterday but it is not here.
I did not take any but they are the same for my aero tanks I run so I must have some I will look. The tank I ran this summer HP I put two layers of plastic screen in. first was about 1/2" mesh then 3/16" screen. This saved my fuzz roots from breaking off from their own weight. I used a 60 gal tank 48" tall, looks similar to yours. JK

http://www.humiditysource.com/atomizers.html I have used this "in duct" before works well if you have the money.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

In my personal experience, I found the coton candy (fuzz) to be very shy.. RH inside the chamber had to be spot on, in addition to o/o times, so as not to saturate the fish bones. I still managed to grow excellent plants without the cotton candy, just not AS fast

Top Bottom