Best hydroponic method with min. humidity in closed environment

• Thread starter liniert
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

liniert

In a closed environment I imagine some hydroponic methods produce more humidity than others. What hydroponic methods produce the least amount of humidity in you opinion and why? Thanks.

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

I would say top feed drip and keep a lid on your res. My room stays 50-60% humidity lights on with no dehum

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

I agree with SweetTooth, top feed drip for sure, but I would go drain to waste instead of recirculating... With DTW there is little to no runoff if you have it dialed in enough which really helps with the humidity...

K

kushtrees

Im not sure any hydroponic method creates a lot of humidity... The plants will be creating all the humidity. If you have a closed system with all the water covered you shouldn't be getting any evaporation

That being said I agree with sweettooh and monster robot

K

kevinanderson

I agree with the suggestions mentioned above, A Huge advantage for drip is the oxygen that's picked up when the drop of water/nutes falls from the tip of the emitter and splashes on the top of the media. The adjustment valves on the drip system are easier to maintain than some other hydroponic methods.

Top Bottom