Best Hydroponic System Personal Indoor Tent

• Thread starter brazooka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

brazooka

Hey all….from your experience what do you think is the best hydroponic system for a 5x10 tent…. Not looking for a diy and let’s say cost was not a concern….what would you get?

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Hey all….from your experience what do you think is the best hydroponic system for a 5x10 tent…. Not looking for a diy and let’s say cost was not a concern….what would you get?
some 8 bucket RDWC kit
I think you gotta be a little creative when growing in tents considering all setups doesnt fit into all spaces
Not fully diy but i dont think you can get around it

B

brazooka

some 8 bucket RDWC kit
I think you gotta be a little creative when growing in tents considering all setups doesnt fit into all spaces
Not fully diy but i dont think you can get around it
Thank you. Any recommendations for vendors with good systems?

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

I like the aircube set up from grow ace
20231121 110610

B

brazooka

I wanted to give an update. After a good time researching I went with this system - https://www.artisuntechnology.com/products/recirculating-deep-water-culture-rdwc-hydroponic-grow-kit-system?variant=41447620116652

I put it together following the instructions without any issues at all. The system is SUPER well built, reliable, simple, leak proof, and the price was the best I could find...already ordered another one just like it. I hope this thread will help someone to get started as well.... Again, great product.

Top Bottom