Best jars for curing amazing buds?

• Thread starter Growgod420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growgod420

Growgod420

Looking for the best size 32,64 or 128oz and quality jars for the harvest of three autoflower plants. Amazon items?

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I use 1 quart and 2 quart wide mouth. Been using the 2 quart ones mostly for harvest trimmings lol

TSD

TSD

I use amber and regular wide mouth mason jars... I find the cure is more even in the smaller jars, but maybe that's just me.

TSD

TSD

The amber ones are pricey, I am building my collection of those, there were none to be found last fall. I painted the outside of my regular ones black, light is a major culprit in thc degradation so I try to keep the buds in the dark as much as possible.

RookieBuds

RookieBuds

Ball and Kerr mason jars. But keep em in a dark place.

I really want a couple C Vaults, but my wife is gona kick my ass when i tell her i spent 90 bucks on a metal jar, lol!!! Worth it, from what i understand.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Onyx are half the price and every bit as good imo. Very seldom do I hav a boveda pack inside.

The larger onyx 17 liter size has handles and are nice than cvault. (Holds a kilo) the largest size holds 5 lbs and are less than $100
Screenshot 20210413 093914 Samsung Internet

logdog

logdog

The stainless containers are the best thing for me hands down but for many years one quart mason jars did the trick just fine

RookieBuds

RookieBuds

I like Onyx for the price, but i have nothing bad to say about a product I've never used. They sure are nice.

Top Bottom