Best Known Way To Send Clones In Mail?

• Thread starter showmegreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

The system colorizes the objects it scans by determining the material type (the atomic number) of any object being scanned, generating a clear uncluttered display.

airport-security-xray2.jpg
They do this to the mail as well.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Dudes tired of the price he's getting and wants to send it overseas/ship it somewhere for more.

Oh that's a wonderful idea, now get an international warrant for your arrest and good luck travelling after you get out of prison. Or just stay calm and don't stink.

FiveAM

FiveAM

The system colorizes the objects it scans by determining the material type (the atomic number) of any object being scanned, generating a clear uncluttered display.

So basically just ship your cuts with declared tomato plants then? Or something with the same atomic number?

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Nope, can't ship tomatoes cuts across borders either. It's not the drugs so much as the invasive species that is a huge issue. The atomic number thing is more for chemicals used for nefarious things.

FiveAM

FiveAM

Nope, can't ship tomatoes cuts across borders either. It's not the drugs so much as the invasive species that is a huge issue. The atomic number thing is more for chemicals used for nefarious things.

Whose borders are we talking about there bro

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Yes I think it would be safer as long as there is no reason to scrutinize the mail. At the same time I would hate for anyones neighbors to receive a package full of clones addressed to the individual, there are clearly better ways with less risk. Like Seeds?

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I think this has been address in the thread already.
What is your thoughts, is the risk worth the payoff? Smuggling drugs there is no difference between pot or Coke or Crank speed molly anything. Is it worth smuggling a few clones across the border, when you could just get some seeds? Is it really worth not having a certain cut?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Oh snaps didn't know we were talking international mailings that is a lil more tricky. I have no experience in this department but I know back in the AN days someone sent clones to monkey in the uk that make it no problem. In fact it took them 3 tries before they arrived alive .:)
Despite your opinion I would still try it! Wear gloves fake return addy and send away. :p Got a buddy in Hawaii and he has tons of clone only strains;)

FiveAM

FiveAM

What is your thoughts, is the risk worth the payoff? Smuggling drugs there is no difference between pot or Coke or Crank speed molly anything. Is it worth smuggling a few clones across the border, when you could just get some seeds? Is it really worth not having a certain cut?

I don't need to ship nothing, I'm happy with my selection that's legal and local. Now a days, there's so much gear out there, it would have to take such an elusive and elite cut for me to risk something like this, and even then, probably wouldn't do nothing anyways. I mean, it's just some weed.

FiveAM

FiveAM

Sorry I don't have the time to read every post in this thread . a simple yes or no would have done . cheeky bugger.

Forgive me, it's the American in me. Just scroll up to the top of the page then, you can do that right?

drewski85

drewski85

agreed 100% . you can find a pheno that is close or damn near a mirror image of the clone mother if you pop a couple packs. No need taking bigger unnecessary risk for a clone.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I don't need to ship nothing, I'm happy with my selection that's legal and local. Now a days, there's so much gear out there, it would have to take such an elusive and elite cut for me to risk something like this, and even then, probably wouldn't do nothing anyways. I mean, it's just some weed.

That was my thought, exactly, just trying to make sure some peeps reading these threads thinking it is so easy.

agreed 100% . you can find a pheno that is close or damn near a mirror image of the clone mother if you pop a couple packs. No need taking bigger unnecessary risk for a clone.

And this is really it ^^ the long and the short of it. Everything you want is already in reach.

Latest posts

Top Bottom