Best Kush Seeds?

• Thread starter Georgewbush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Georgewbush

Hi I'm wondering if anyone can give suggestions for the best kush seeds available currently? Are there any IBL's in reg form? I seen a few that are fem, from CC and from GHS.

What should I get?

BlackBart

BlackBart

You can get good Kush seeds right here at the farm and yes stay away from GH . There just pollen chuckers .

symbiote420

symbiote420

^^^^^^What they said!!!! You want the original Cup winners they're selling, then get them from Mr. Nice seedbank bro, peace!......and there are dozens of great kush strains there's Wifi, Ghost, Larry, Tahoe, Hell's Angel, and so forth!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

None of these are TRUE kush strains... If you want REAL kush go for the Master, afghan, hindu, bubba ect. Most kush's ars %100 indica and are originaly from the "Kush Mtn's" where they were grown for thousounds of years.

If you want a more Sativa leaning high id go for a good OG that has been stated above.. which I believe are possibly hybrids from original "Kush's"... ~ODB~

DeRail

DeRail

I liked the top Dawg white kush better than one of the more popular wifi cuts going around better structure and yeald of super frosty nuggs i just popped 12 of the 300+
F2s that I made from my best mom hoping to find somthing to keep.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
You can't go wrong with any of OGR's gear any of his white crosses are sick. Karma also has some sick kush gear the CC pre98 bubba s1's were good I found a nice keeper there also Dr.greenthumbs ghost og or his bubba kush is fire. Top dawgs gear is amazing also it just depends what you want like they said either a bubba or socal master kush or an Og kush.

Onespark

Onespark

Hi I'm wondering if anyone can give suggestions for the best kush seeds available currently? Are there any IBL's in reg form? I seen a few that are fem, from CC and from GHS.

What should I get?

I knew you were a puffer George. No one person can make up words like you can without some help from a good Kush. Plenty of seed banks with Kush genetics. GHS is such a silly company. Order 1,000 seeds to find a good pheno. Lol

Prodigygrower is preaching it to you. Can I get an ahmen!?

symbiote420

symbiote420

None of these are TRUE kush strains... If you want REAL kush go for the Master, afghan, hindu, bubba ect. Most kush's ars %100 indica and are originaly from the "Kush Mtn's" where they were grown for thousounds of years.

If you want a more Sativa leaning high id go for a good OG that has been stated above.. which I believe are possibly hybrids from original "Kush's"... ~ODB~

Yeah dirty I know the story of/ and the real kushes, but when the question is asked I know 9 times out of 10 they're asking bout the OGs.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

I would love see OGR make some MasterAfghan, or MasterBubba... Would be the ultimate kush.. ~ODB~

Latest posts

Top Bottom