Best Lambsbreath/lambsbread representation?

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

So got to thinking about some stinky, potent herbs I've smoked and got to thinking of some amazing bud I got in centex a while back that was said to be Lambsbreath.

Very unique bud structure, color, and smell. Greenish/gold, ripe ripe smell, very chunky large buds and pretty quick onset of high. Knew I shoulda took pics and did a smoke report damnit! Lol.

So I see some crosses with "jamaican" bud or somethings like Plan B (don't know much bout them) and their "lambsbreath" x colombian... etc....

Anyone know a good source for a legitimate representation? Anyone with pics of OG lambsbreath? Grown it? Know What the real deal looks and smokes like? Or is it going to be another strain of the past thats not too accessible?

Thanks farmers!

R

Rolln J

the lambs bread I had was delicate airy flowers that looked sugar coated, and was like northone said very zoomzoom...

there was some going around the SF bay about 10 months ago - think it was at grass roots in SF and harborside had cuts of it too...

B

biggs

check it out. sonic's one of a very few people working with this strain.

heres a pic from another site of his lamsbread.

B

biggs

how do i post a pic from another site without using a link?

D

DrDanko

I'm guessing that the Lambsbread you thought you had was probably a hybrid. All Lamsbread I've seen has been very airy.

true grit

true grit

Hmm.... I see. I had seen the Sonic Project but saw that nothing had apparently been coming of it. I'll update there and see if things are cranking....

I'll be honest and not trying to be a smart ass, but many are confusing, large chunky buds with large DENSE buds. Most def not dense, most def looked like the chunky Jamaican spears I see pics of, and honestly this bud looked like everypic of Lambsbreath I've come across is why I ask. That means some folks are still workin with it. But then again....you do see the haze looking Jamaican spears too....

My experience was that is was somewhat racey, which could definitely explain it as a hybrid, but I don't find all Sati's racey to begin with. Smell was ripe and rotten, very unique stacking, but yes even though akward chunky shape- not dense bud, airy calyx's if you will, but definitely not haze airy like most would assume "airy". Example- an 1/8th looked like a 1/4 plus. chunky, stinky, frosted, greenish gold, and all to the good! That any more like it or still hybrid sounding?

true grit

true grit

Which explains the hybridizing for America. Hmm... Figured it was real deal as this guy got the me the best, SD, blueberry, shoreline etc and this was supposed to be real Lambsbreath and it was nice.

I was looking at Plan B's Rasta Killer (lambsbreath x columbian) but again straying from what I'm trying to find. And you would have to deal BCBD....no thanks.

So is it a good 10-12 weeker plus? Or just that sensitive?

R

Rock Stone

Lambsbread Farmer

I just germinated 4 of the Jamaican seeds from Hemcy.com (Amsterdam)

This is said to be pure Lambsbread, the picture and description at their website look legit.

Gotta say thanks to Hemcy for coming through for me.
I sent them cash and the order arrived less than three weeks later, plus ten free California Orange seeds.

I am planning on doing a grow report, as well as reports of some of the other projects I got going on.

Gotta do my part too ya know

D

dailychronic

A local grower around where I live only grows this and hybrids. It is by no means dense. It gives you a nice day time high that you can go about your day. Honestly if I was going to grow a Sativa this would not be my first choice. It's nice to think about some of these landrace seeds because they sound sexy, but lambsbreath is not as potent as many other sativas out there or you would see more of it.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
I'm guessing that the Lambsbread you thought you had was probably a hybrid. All Lamsbread I've seen has been very airy.

the lambs are airy and very sativa , the one in the thread was put on 10 hours light , given loads of nutes as she was in a room full of pursang , the pursang grew fat and chunky compared to normal to , but the over all yield was not as much as they finished quicker , and taste was obviously less as well ,

i am doing another run soon , i could not finsh the lambs in the thread , chopped at 10 weeks needed another 5 at least , when dried she smelt like sweet grass , fumey grass , in a nice way ,

the smell def had not developed at this stage .
ill post some pics up on the next run got bout 5 females to run ,

she is the real lambs , the seeds are from 1982 westmoore land , or westmulon not sure if they are the same place . peace

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

I grew a clone only lambsbreath in Colorado for many years. Got it from a friend
in Boulder. It definatly did not have no sativa in it. Short fat plant with huge long
bud sites. Dark green in color and kicked down very nice yeilds with rock hard buds.
It was lambsbreath though not lambsbread.

winta

winta

im also lookin for some lambsbread it was the second dank bud i ever smoked and was reunited 2 years ago and it brought me back :) i was debatin on whether or not i should get sharksbreath which is lambsbread x great white shark but i really want something closer to the original!

D

DazedNconfussed

I have a friend that grows some of the most beautiful lambsbread....very sativa yet dense resinous nuggs....its crazy how intense of a sativa it is...I have tinnitus and sativa's get my ears buzzing like a million little windchimes in my ears....so a weak sativa has a minamal effect....and a strong sativa sets the buzzin off....that lamsbread is insane....his meds are available at a local dispencery here in sacramento...PM me if you want to know which one....MODS if anything I said in this post is against the rules please delete and let me know....

S

sidewing

it is my understanding that lambs breath (they call it which because it smells like a lambs breath after he is done eating grass) also goes by lambs bread because when the Jamaicans say breath it sounds like bread..

i also recall reading that lambs breath was bob marleys bud of choice..

i grabbed some purple lambs breath from a local collective here a few months back and it is some great daytime smoke.. i actually smoke it when i need to get a lot done cuz it charges me up and keeps me going.. but with a body buzz from the purple mixed in.. good stuff.. not every day smoke for me cuz i dont like to be amped like that all the time.. but if i need to do about 4 hours of work around the yard or the house this is what i smoke:

Plb1

Plb2

Plb3

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
the lambs are airy and very sativa , the one in the thread was put on 10 hours light , given loads of nutes as she was in a room full of pursang , the pursang grew fat and chunky compared to normal to , but the over all yield was not as much as they finished quicker , and taste was obviously less as well ,

i am doing another run soon , i could not finsh the lambs in the thread , chopped at 10 weeks needed another 5 at least , when dried she smelt like sweet grass , fumey grass , in a nice way ,

the smell def had not developed at this stage .
ill post some pics up on the next run got bout 5 females to run ,

she is the real lambs , the seeds are from 1982 westmoore land , or westmulon not sure if they are the same place . peace

1982 Westmoreland must be the real deal bro!! I will be more than happy to get some of those goodies. Good luck Sonic.

H

Herbiraptor

I read that the Cali Connection folks are working on some sort of Jamaican project.

I use to get some very nice Jamaican from Rastas in the 80's that was some of my all time favorites. I always found it up but not racy, sort of cartoonish fun.

I think it would take a long while inside and probably wouldn't even finish outside of the tropics, Jamaica is latitude 15-18.

Top Bottom