Best Layout For 6 Vertical 1kw Lights And 6 Trees

• Thread starter IPlay4Keepz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Calling on my fellow farmers to help me come up with the best layout for my flower room and get the most out of my grow space. Currently I have 6 flowering plants and 4k in lights but wanted to add a couple more lights for the last 4 weeks of flower.
I already have a 24k btu mini split installed so adding a couple extra lights should be no problemo. Because of legal restrictions I cant flower out more than 6 plants at any given time so thats the # of plants I currently have and cannot add anymore.
The dimensions of my room are 82" wide by 124" long with 10 foot ceiling
I am shooting for a minimum of 40" between plant centers but 50" would be optimal if this is possible. No lie I am terrible at math and even worse at geometry and measurements. So any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
So to reiterate the question... In the above mentioned room how should I arrange the 6 lights and 6 plants to get the most out of my space. Thanks again -Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Here is a pic of a couple of my babies. They are Holywood Pure Kush S1´s at 42 days from flip
... almost as tall as me and im 5'7" to give you an idea of their size

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

@motherlode could you move this thread to growroom design & setup subforum please. thanx brutha

Stalks

Stalks

Damn what kind of yield are you getting out of that room? If you Used netting I feel like your yield will increase for sure

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Damn what kind of yield are you getting out of that room? If you Used netting I feel like your yield will increase for sure
Maybe I am dense or just not following. Do you mean netting for each individual plant? I have used tomato cages before with great success but couldnt find any in the S. American country I am residing in. If you have any pics or links to an example of what you speak of, I'd highly appreciate it.
And have no idea what these babies will yield since its my first time running these s1's from seed, but from the few pics i could find of the actual clone only these were made from and how finicky the clone only is, I feel i am getting decent results for my first run with her. One is already reeking of marshmellow cereal and kush. Definitely excited about running her from clone next round. Thanx for stoppin by -Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Definitely a great idea with the stands and netting for each individual plant. Will take a crack at building some custom ones on casters for my girls next round. Thanx for the link -Keepz

Image 7
Image 8
Top Bottom