Best LED setup for highest trichome production.

• Thread starter Sparky75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bareftfarmr

bareftfarmr

LED light G8led 600w - solarsystem 550 with UV lights - black dog led PHYTOMAX-2 400 LED
4x4 tent
Which will give the most trichome production producing a high medical plant. Any other light setups that is better around $1,000 or less. Thanks.
Starting a grow myself in the next month. Bit the bullet and went Black Dog.

B

Burned Haze

Well you asked, i’ll Give ya my my view/experience ( if you want my “ so far “ experiences “ check out my journals )

———————
Best led brands in my opinion and they are top chipsets too:

From durability (I love how they made their frames for their lights ) and overall power efficiency & great costumer service. If I was going to pick one it would be Timber led, they rock and I would vouch for them any day! Don’t get me wrong I spent time and effort before buying these lights to make sure I wasn’t buying from c grade and paying prime. If you buy from any of those companies you will be pleased I’m sure of it :)

fluence science : OSRAM CHIP ( I bought spydrx plus, I own 4 )

horticulturelightinggroup: Quantum Board ( I have 6 HLG 4000K, 1 DEEP Red )

Timber led’s : Vero29 ( 6 units )

bareftfarmr

bareftfarmr

Well you asked, i’ll Give ya my my view/experience ( if you want my “ so far “ experiences “ check out my journals )

———————
Best led brands in my opinion and they are top chipsets too:

From durability (I love how they made their frames for their lights ) and overall power efficiency & great costumer service. If I was going to pick one it would be Timber led, they rock and I would vouch for them any day! Don’t get me wrong I spent time and effort before buying these lights to make sure I wasn’t buying from c grade and paying prime. If you buy from any of those companies you will be pleased I’m sure of it :)

fluence science : OSRAM CHIP ( I bought spydrx plus, I own 4 )

horticulturelightinggroup: Quantum Board ( I have 6 HLG 4000K, 1 DEEP Red )

Timber led’s : Vero29 ( 6 units )
Good information, have you tried a black dog. I have one on the way. I'll didn't look into many other ther options. Hows the yield comparisons

420baby

420baby

LED light G8led 600w - solarsystem 550 with UV lights - black dog led PHYTOMAX-2 400 LED
4x4 tent
Which will give the most trichome production producing a high medical plant. Any other light setups that is better around $1,000 or less. Thanks.
I recommend you two Mars SP250 that i have been used for one grow if you want to spend as less money as possible.

Top Bottom