Best light for 24x48x60 tent

• Thread starter Nlivinit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nlivinit

Nlivinit

Just an update. I went ahead and ordered the timber 3vl with the 3500k light texture. This strip stuff is too out of my league. I just grow for personal use and wanted a better yield then this shitty 100 dollar Amazon light I was using. Hopefully this light does the trick. Now patiently awaiting its arrival. Thanks for all the insight. I do soak it all in. Peace

FourthCity

FourthCity

Just an update. I went ahead and ordered the timber 3vl with the 3500k light texture. This strip stuff is too out of my league. I just grow for personal use and wanted a better yield then this shitty 100 dollar Amazon light I was using. Hopefully this light does the trick. Now patiently awaiting its arrival. Thanks for all the insight. I do soak it all in. Peace
You won't be disappointed. Get some good gear under that light, feed the plants correctly, keep the vpd in check, and prepare for some killer bud.

Nlivinit

Nlivinit

You won't be disappointed. Get some good gear under that light, feed the plants correctly, keep the vpd in check, and prepare for some killer bud.
Yeah I'm pretty exited. I got a few auto flowers going right now on my crappy light. They're kinda bunching up and growing funny in my opinion. I posted another thread about them. Might just trash em and wait for this light and start fresh on some regular feminized seeds. just hate to waste these plants.

IMAG0317
IMAG0316
IMAG0315
IMAG0314
IMAG0313
IMAG0312
IMAG0311
IMAG0308
IMAG0309
FourthCity

FourthCity

Those are fine, I wouldn't toss them. Auto's are part ruderalis so they can grow weird sometimes but yours look pretty normal. You might want to do some lst to bush the plants out and get some light on the lower growth.

Nlivinit

Nlivinit

So I get my new light. Put it in. One plant, the northern lights, is getting crispy leaves quite a bit. I removed them which I'm worried will mess the plant up since it is an autoflower. I turned the light down a bit and tried to raise it as high as I could. Do you think it'll be already. I probably removed 6 or 7 crispy fan leaves. And I mean crispy. Brownie yellow spots. Looks like they caught on fire. I'm backing off the nutrients as well and going straight water a few times.

FourthCity

FourthCity

If its just a few at the bottom of the plants is probably not going to make a huge difference. There is likely some excess humidity getting trapped down there, do you have any fans to help circulate the air in the tent?

Nlivinit

Nlivinit

Yeah I have a intake fan at the bottom and two other small fans inside near the middle and top. Also have a 6 inch carbon fiber filter taking the air out.

Nlivinit

Nlivinit

And it's not just at the bottom. It is only this one plant though. The other two plants are fine.

Nlivinit

Nlivinit

The middle plant is the burned one. The other two look fine to me. The pics are the two that look OK to me.

IMAG0483
IMAG0482
FourthCity

FourthCity

The middle plant is the burned one. The other two look fine to me. The pics are the two that look OK to me.
Well it looks you have the airflow covered, I think that can be ruled out. Hopefully one of the more experienced soil growers knows whats going on here, I don't want to take any wild guesses.

Dan789

Dan789

Didn’t catch your RH, are you monitoring that? In bloom it should be 40% or so...Keep on eye on your temp’s inside the tent, as they’ll be higher than before. When in bloom the plant will start pulling the energy from the leaves for the fuel to feed the buds, when I switched to cob’s the fade is quite dramatic.

M

MoodusMonkeyBear

Get your self a cool tube and a 600 watt ballast, way better then the LED and with the cool tube a 6' duct fan you get no heat.

C

Christos1974

So I have a plant top 1000watt full spectrum led. It really didn't produce like I wanted. Just finished my first grow and def didn't produce like I thought. I've heard a lot about these COB led lights with white lite etc. I was looking at a few lights I'll include the screenshot. One was a 2000 watt cob by phlizon. Is that to much? I just want a good light that will produce good buds. Any help is appreciated. Money isn't really a problem but I would like to stay 500 and below if possible. ✌
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07V337CG1/ref=ox_sc_act_image_3?smid=A3FH4JZGPGFSAR&psc=1https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07MZ1QHKC/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=AH440WDUIAWYA&psc=1
Hey, how's it going? If your grow soace is 2x4x60 I'd go with an HLG 350R or an electric sky 180 or 300. I have an electric sky 180(200watts) and an Hlg 350r(330watts ) and both are great but for your budget I'd go with the electric sky 180 for around $300, it's a wide band spectrum light with focus lens and a dimmer, great for seedlings all the way up to harvest.

jimijames

jimijames

So I have a plant top 1000watt full spectrum led. It really didn't produce like I wanted. Just finished my first grow and def didn't produce like I thought. I've heard a lot about these COB led lights with white lite etc. I was looking at a few lights I'll include the screenshot. One was a 2000 watt cob by phlizon. Is that to much? I just want a good light that will produce good buds. Any help is appreciated. Money isn't really a problem but I would like to stay 500 and below if possible. ✌
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07V337CG1/ref=ox_sc_act_image_3?smid=A3FH4JZGPGFSAR&psc=1https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07MZ1QHKC/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=AH440WDUIAWYA&psc=1
I went with a TS-1000 and my girl did great. Around 10oz of fully cured flower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom