best light for growing autos?

• Thread starter tokersupreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tokersupreme

Hi all

As per title, which type of light is best for growing autos?

Cheers

P

paulycali

They need 24hrs of light to really succeed. Even 20hrs of light and that alot of money to be running hid's. I would find some led's,cfl's,t-5's ect. Since they stay small those lights will work great. No hid's. Definately not cost effective. Made for the outdoors imo. Good luck :)

T

tokersupreme

Cheers guys

I've grown in the past however the convenience of autos has convinced me to have another shot.

I particularly like not having to mess with photoperiod etc so I can get shorter waits between harvest and add new plants weekly if desired without a dedicated veg room.

My water will be tap water minus chlorine

monkeymun

monkeymun

Agree with what the others have said, they don't get big enough to make use of HIDs. But I think you're better off not growing autos personally. ;)

T

tokersupreme

What are the problems with autos as you see it?

The research I've done seems to suggest that the latest generation of autos are pretty reliable and fairly potent?

I've spoken to a person that grows speed devil 2 from sweet seeds and sells it for top rate without any issue and claims its as good as anything else doing the rounds.

P

paulycali

What are the problems with autos as you see it?

The research I've done seems to suggest that the latest generation of autos are pretty reliable and fairly potent?

I've spoken to a person that grows speed devil 2 from sweet seeds and sells it for top rate without any issue and claims its as good as anything else doing the rounds.

Just grow them outside and we will all be happy lol! Thats where they belong. Bring indoors if you want but only use cfl's,led's or t-5's. Everything else would be a waste of money

Good luck and get off that auto horse. Shits bunk imo

Top Bottom